• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
you play ice? you should try roller. NAIHL baby!
2jctwzq.jpg

sefskillz said:
apparently you guys see more confederate flags in the north than i do in the south
Wouldn't surprise me. I don't know why people in NJ/PA plaster that shit on their trucks. Do they not realize they're up north and not down south?

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Wouldn't surprise me. I don't know why people in NJ/PA plaster that shit on their trucks. Do they not realize they're up north and not down south?
Putting a confederate flag on their truck is just a simpler way of letting everyone know they're a racist.

Milly79

So, what is the team ultimately going to need come NHL12? I'd assume the team will probably be pretty full (from what I'm hearing) and there hasn't been anything announced regarding NHL09-10 teams with multiple squads playing at once.

One of my friends (plays any position) is a member of GAF and he's going to need a team to play on.

Marvie_3 said:
There is no "team viz". We're not splitting apart at the beginning like we did last year. That was a total mess.

Listen, you don't tell me what to do Indian-Lover, you will have your North Americans and I'll have my Germans along with Sef and Zaraki, you stay out of our business as we will be hi-jacking your NHL12 thread to organize our games and talk shit, and you can't do nothin about it...punk bitch!

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Listen, you don't tell me what to do Indian-Lover, you will have your North Americans and I'll have my Germans along with Sef and Zaraki, you stay out of our business as we will be hi-jacking your NHL12 thread to organize our games and talk shit, and you can't do nothin about it...punk bitch!
apeljq.jpg

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
And then you will quit 3 weeks later
MyFaceWhen_1300828570960.jpg

MacAttack

Sounds like you guys need to do some pre-season team building exercises. Maybe if we do the hockey GAF meetup game you can beat the shit out of each other and get past this stuff.

MacAttack said:
Sounds like you guys need to do some pre-season team building exercises. Maybe if we do the hockey GAF meetup game you can beat the shit out of each other and get past this stuff.

Sounds like you need to drink a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up new guy, I'll talk to these peons however I damn well please, I'm kind of a big deal around here if you didn't know...

zsswimmer

MacAttack said:
lol
TheVisualizer said:
Sounds like you need to drink a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up new guy, I'll talk to these peons however I damn well please, I'm kind of a big deal around here if you didn't know...
LOL

Marvie_3 said:
Jersey/team color ideas for 12?

did a little digging and found these "unique" ideas/color schemes/concepts on a couple websites, these were gonna be my starting points when mocking up jerseys in NHL12.

#1- Navy/Dark Sand/White

#2- Dark Gray/Black/White

#3- Teal/Forest Green/White

#4- Navy/Silver/White

#5- Purplish Royal Blue/Gold/White

#6- Black/Burnt Orange/Light Yellow

#7- Dark Navy/Light Navy/Silver

#8- Royal Blue/Red/Gold/White

#9- Maroon/Light Blue/White

#10- Off Blue/Light Blue/Black/White

Let me know what you think?

Marvie_3 said:
I was bored......

WOVCz.jpg

jRuQC.jpg

the orange/red one and blue neon green ones are interesting, might be able to do something with them, the rest I don't really like

oh yeah, we need to use a cooler looking logo this year than the boring Whalers or North Stars too

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
the orange/red one and blue neon green ones are interesting, might be able to do something with them, the rest I don't really like
I threw the lime green on those for Noz. Those look terrible. :lol

The yellow ones look way better in game. That screenshot makes them look assy.

TheVisualizer said:
oh yeah, we need to use a cooler looking logo this year than the boring Whalers or North Stars too

Hopefully EA puts a lot more logos in the game. We used the HPK jerseys the first 2 years of the club and I wish we could put that logo:

9GExJ.jpg

on some of our custom jerseys. Either that or let us use block lettering on the front.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
well this isn't a good start for team chemistry :(
Psssht. Like our team has chemistry.....

Well maybe ph33nix does. I bet he has a sweet chemistry set for making all sorts of cool drugs.

Top Bottom