• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3 said:
I think I've decided to name my EASHL player 'Brett Favre'. I quit then came back so many times last year that it only makes sense. :lol

Those are big shoes to fill, but I am looking forward to you costing us wins in important games with boneheaded turnovers and decisions

Marvie_3 said:
We need more players!

Probably gonna be difficult to fill the roster this year since Reach comes out the very next week, I know 2 of my friends who are die-hard NHL players who aren't even buying NHL11 when it comes out on account of Reach.

Might have to roll shorthanded for the 1st 2 months or so, things will prob pickup when the actual hockey season starts up Oct/Nov I would think...

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Roster isn't that bad is it? We just need more shitty goalies. :p
It was probably twice the size last year and with Reach coming out so soon, it's probably going to shrink in a hurry. Hopefully we get some more closer to release date.

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
It was probably twice the size last year and with Reach coming out so soon, it's probably going to shrink in a hurry. Hopefully we get some more closer to release date.
and Fifa...and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood...and...NEW VEGAS!! D:

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I'm disappointed Laserbot hasn't spoken up about how amazing I am and how with me around it's like the other team is shorthanded.

It definitely seems like we've got a solid core regardless of Halo and other stuff

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
and Fifa...and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood...and...NEW VEGAS!! D:
Anyone who skips hockey to play the two crappy games you listed first are asking for trouble. New Vegas is an acceptable alternative seeing as I'll be putting hundreds of hours into it myself. :lol

Nozdeuce said:
I'm disappointed Laserbot hasn't spoken up about how amazing I am and how with me around it's like the other team is shorthanded.

It definitely seems like we've got a solid core regardless of Halo and other stuff
You're about as amazing as school in summertime, Canadian Favre.

We do have a good core though. We'll miss our fallen brother ph33nix though. :(

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
Anyone who skips hockey to play the two crappy games you listed first are asking for trouble. New Vegas is an acceptable alternative seeing as I'll be putting hundreds of hours into it myself. :lol
Bring it on!
I'll be getting all of those games. Pre-ordered New Vegas today since my girlfriend wouldn't shut up about it. But, the only online play I'll be doing is with NHL.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
You know Marvie, I don't think we're going to be shorthanded--I mean, with Noz around it's like the other team is shorthanded! That guy is boss!
Team game bro, I just try to do what I can to contribute like anyone else. Just glad you and the chel bros were so accepting.

I really like your use of boss <3

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Always an excuse... Always.
betpqd.jpg

Marvie can't even figure out how to make a match correctly it seems. :/

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Marvie quits again before actually playing a game. Slow clap man, slow clap.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Marvie can't even figure out how to make a match correctly it seems. :/

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Marvie quits again before actually playing a game. Slow clap man, slow clap.
Marvie_3
Is to blame for EA's shitty servers.
(Today, 10:36 PM)
Reply | Quote | Edit/Del

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I'm assuming no one asked if those are improved this year huh? :/
They've been shitty every year. I assume they'll be shitty again this year.

There is another live chat tomorrow so I'll try and ask something about server changes.

Marvie_3 said:
They've been shitty every year. I assume they'll be shitty again this year.

There is another live chat tomorrow so I'll try and ask something about server changes.

Bah, these companies brag about online features and then have shit servers to run them. Boggles my mind.

Top Bottom