• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
It's my birthday.
mmPIs.jpg

Happy birthday!

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I want to buy myself an iPad. Too bad the new ones don't justify $500 to me.
You can't put a price tag on shutting bitches up with the Smurfs farmville rip off. Also just murder a hobo for a 1st gen. To me the spec upgrades are useless it'll still "run apps" and cameras simply allow it to "run facetime" which 1st gen will continue to do fine since no one ever cares about the incremental upgrade devices, and facetime is lame anyway.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I want to buy myself an iPad. Too bad the new ones don't justify $500 to me.
Dude, you already waste $300 on a pair of jeans. You might as well piss more money away on a shitty ipad.

RS4-

Fucking EA. Can't believe they still have players that are like 10 feet tall in the game skate just as fast as the average sized guy.

You don't get penalized in speed or skating ability when you change height and weight right? Hell did it even make a difference? Was there an actual reach advantage too?

Nozdeuce

I like speed because I can back check and often poke away the puck before glitchy motherfucker gets his shot off. It pleases me. Always 100% useless on breakaways for myself though, people pop out of nowhere.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
I was starting to figure that. My guy used to be a 95 in speed and I'd get run down. I'm an 80 right now and it doesn't seem any faster.

RS4- said:
Fucking EA. Can't believe they still have players that are like 10 feet tall in the game skate just as fast as the average sized guy.

You don't get penalized in speed or skating ability when you change height and weight right? Hell did it even make a difference? Was there an actual reach advantage too?
It doesn't, basically due to their being no realistic skating physics in the game. That's why guys can stop, start, and turn on a dime. Also the reason EA put in the stupid tire blowout "feature".

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Will be reducing my speed. I have removed my Off-Dman boost pack, since I'm now at Veteran I can allocate my points more appropriately.

RS4-

Marvie_3 said:
It doesn't, basically due to their being no realistic skating physics in the game. That's why guys can stop, start, and turn on a dime. Also the reason EA put in the stupid tire blowout "feature".

Oh ok haha. Fuck, they should make height/weight affect your damn skater for the next game!

But that's asking too much of EA.

Nozdeuce said:
I like speed because I can back check and often poke away the puck before glitchy motherfucker gets his shot off. It pleases me. Always 100% useless on breakaways for myself though, people pop out of nowhere.
Ah ha, Noz back checking! That made my morning.

And expensive pants are one thing, useless gadgets are quite another! I need to save money for a new suit--which is about three iPads worth of suit. =/

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Ah ha, Noz back checking! That made my morning.

And expensive pants are one thing, useless gadgets are quite another! I need to save money for a new suit--which is about three iPads worth of suit. =/
Why the hell are you spending $30,000 on a suit?

Noz and I are both good back checkers. :/

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Hey Snakes, have you taken your bike out yet?
I haven't ridden since Christmas Day. I live in southern CA, so it's riding weather year round, but it's been rainy lately and I've just been lazy. Probably do some canyon stuff in the next few weeks--especially considering me and the lady are probably moving to Seattle soon--so that "year round riding" will go straight to hell.

Also, Marvie, either I'm bad at reading, or you're very bad at math for an economist.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I haven't ridden since Christmas Day. I live in southern CA, so it's riding weather year round, but it's been rainy lately and I've just been lazy. Probably do some canyon stuff in the next few weeks--especially considering me and the lady are probably moving to Seattle soon--so that "year round riding" will go straight to hell.
Ahhahaha. Of course.

SnakeswithLasers said:

Also, Marvie, either I'm bad at reading, or you're very bad at math for an economist.

Ah, I wish it was warm enough to ride right now in the northeast. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games to everybody tonight. We played really well but it seemed like it was shitty bounce night. Lost a couple we had no business losing and won a few we should have won by more.

Watching the banner raise is beautiful though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Marvie_3 said:
Good games to everybody tonight. We played really well but it seemed like it was shitty bounce night. Lost a couple we had no business losing and won a few we should have won by more.

Watching the banner raise is beautiful though.

Agreed. If we would have lost the last game I would have pissed considering how ridiculous their last goal was. Anyway, solid start for March.

Marvie_3

Banned
SCHUEY F1 said:
Agreed. If we would have lost the last game I would have pissed considering how ridiculous their last goal was. Anyway, solid start for March.
All 3 of their goals were ridiculous though not nearly as ridiculous as our own goalie swatting the puck into the net in OT.

The banner raising was inspiring. Too bad they had some bullshit happen and in the middle of the 2nd period, my roommates started fucking and I sat there distracted and a little upset (I had a guest in the living room last night...) and I really just wanted that shit to end. When they got the 3rd goal I was so pissed. The 3rd period felt it lasted forever as is.

RS4-

GGs last night. I think every goal that was scored against us was typical EA bullshit except for maybe two goals which were from mistakes caused by us.

Ugh, was going to post something else, I don't remember what.

Oh yeah that was probably the longest game I've played; all those stoppages. I think it was up to 70 total faceoffs or something. The other annoying bit was that game before Noz came in, where there were two AI centers who did nothing but tie up the draw.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
GGs last night. I think every goal that was scored against us was typical EA bullshit except for maybe two goals which were from mistakes caused by us.

Ugh, was going to post something else, I don't remember what.
You were going to ask ph33nix to post pics of his roommates fucking?

Top Bottom