• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

espn.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
You know, "making a comeback" just means posting in the thread. It's not like you actually have to play...

Right?
If that's the case, then Manchot has been making a comeback for over a month now.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Pssht. He just ripped off a shop I did last August.
I'm more LOL'ing at the fact that after it was announced he was officially retired he's coming back again, even after deleting everyone off XBL friends list >:|

I agree with the motion to rename his player Brett Favre

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck you! I was on last night and only Swim was playing, where the fuck were you guys?

It's like that every night ;_;

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I can't believe it takes you until midnight to wear skinny jeans and big sunglasses.
I can't believe you're getting me confused with you. Like I'd ever go to a Morrissey concert......

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
In Canada we only let white people read sports things from behind large desks

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Ya, Marvie doesn't get it. He thinks Moz makes you a hipster.
I await the day when drinking beer becomes a wholesale domain of hipsterdom

Nozdeuce said:
I await the day when drinking beer becomes a wholesale domain of hipsterdom
I remember a few years ago when my girlfriend had to make a conscious decision to stop drinking Pabst for fear of giving people the wrong idea.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I remember a few years ago when my girlfriend had to make a conscious decision to stop drinking Pabst for fear of giving people the wrong idea.
But but, Clint Eastwood drinks it, and says racist things. And and..I drink it and say racist thinHOLY FUCK IM CLINT EASTWOOD. That's too bad though, I wish the girls in 8:30am class would be that vain it'd be a lot more fun. Here its seemingly all coors and bud light, it hurts a lot. I hope she listens to nothing but Metallica and death metal, lest Marvie mark her for execution.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Face it, you should just rename your EASHL player to, "Skinny Jeans" and be done with the charade.
I think you should play hockey more or be done pretending like you're on the team.

SnakeswithLasers said:
This is why I like your girlfriend so much. Despite my wishing that she'd never drank Pabst in the first place, the time we spend in the bathtub together listening to Depeche Mode more than makes up for her occasional lapses in judgement.

Nozdeuce said:
But but, Clint Eastwood drinks it, and says racist things. And and..I drink it and say racist thinHOLY FUCK IM CLINT EASTWOOD. That's too bad though, I wish the girls in 8:30am class would be that vain it'd be a lot more fun. Here its seemingly all coors and bud light, it hurts a lot. I hope she listens to nothing but Metallica and death metal, lest Marvie mark her for execution.
Metallica and death metal? Eww. Grossaroo.

WTF, does this game purposefully miscredit goals? I scored a goal unassisted with my pro and it said Crosby scored it with me assisting... The fuck? The replay even shows me doing it by myself.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
WTF, does this game purposefully miscredit goals? I scored a goal unassisted with my pro and it said Crosby scored it with me assisting... The fuck? The replay even shows me doing it by myself.
No, gifting points to Crosby is pretty realistic.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
So I take it this means you'll leave my denim purchasing habits alone then? =P
Hey, if you want to buy $300 pairs of girls pants, that's your business. Just know that you'll be mocked for it. ;)

Top Bottom