• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Man fuck this shit. Alfie better play next game.

He probably will, since he practiced today so he must be close.

If only O'brien didn't delay on that open net .... otherwise I can't really think of what more they could have done. Just no luck tonight.

If they play like that rest of the series this is going to 6 or 7.

TheFatOne

How do the Bruins defense make that mistake. So aggravating to watch.

Edit:Seriously how does Chara not notice the guy right fucking behind him.

YES WE CANNNNNN HANTA YOOOO

He probably will, since he practiced today so he must be close.

If only O'brien didn't delay on that open net .... otherwise I can't really think of what more they could have done. Just no luck tonight.

If they play like that rest of the series this is going to 6 or 7.

Yea it seems like it.

Rangers shot blocking really came through for them. Saved 2 or 3 sure goals...fucking pure luck -_-

The loss hurt obviously, but its nothing like those years where this team HAD to win. Whenever I think about the future of this team I get happy. The goaltending looks to be on lockdown, and we have some great players in Silver/Zbad to replace Alfie. Lets hope they can keep up and keep this season going.

TheFatOne

Bruins won't score on this pp. All they know is cycle to Chara, and them bombs from the point. Zero creativity on their pp.

Edit: Also the refs are terrible. So damn inconsistent.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahaha, what a call. Maybe a make-up for the missed Chara high-stick.

Montresor

Alzner shouldn't have jumped on Lucic I mean what the fuck. Why do people do this? I hate seeing a third man in trying to yank a player off his teammate.

Hendricks is a big boy and willingly started throwing punches at Lucic.

UberTag

M9AG8.gif
M9AG8.gif
M9AG8.gif
M9AG8.gif

HELL YEAH!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
WHAT A BLAST

Oh, nice redirect too

Top Bottom