• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Acid08

Banned
jWXJg.jpg

LMAO

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope Ottawa can turn this, I wanna see this game go to OT, it will be even more intense and thus even more awesome :/

What the fuck was that suit that Ottawa fan was wearing?

looked like the Starcraft suit, but in red... but I only cought a glimpse. But was awesome, wonder how he got that in oO

Also LOL at the Obama stuff.

Ra\/en

I hope Ottawa can turn this, I wanna see this game go to OT, it will be even more intense and thus even more awesome :/

looked like the Starcraft suit, but in red... but I only cought a glimpse. But was awesome, wonder how he got that in oO

Also LOL at the Obama stuff.

Could have been a warhammer 40,000 suit.

It was pretty funny lookin.

Way to take a penalty Ottawa.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ottawa-Rangers is EXACTLY like Canucks-LA yesterday, the resemblance is striking.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

King Henrik has done good this day. 100 virgins for him.

NYR

imagine if the rangers had any semblance of an ability to finish...
Give full credit to the Sens this game, they brought it HARD. They deserved to be in this game all the way, Rangers were not playing their A game, you could sense the fear as they couldn't get the pick out of their zone.

pringles

Gotta feel bad for the Sens, they played a hell of a game. Lundqvist is just too good though, also I think the sens really miss Alfie.

Top Bottom