• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

UberTag

If they don't react harshly and come out with more $2500 slaps on the wrist, someone is going to need to get PARALYZED for the message to sink in to the NHL.
Hate to quote my own post and all from two days ago but I just saw Torres lay waste to Hossa in what can only be described as pre-meditated assault.

I hope the NHL is happy. FUCK!

Torres should be booted from the league.
Shanahan needs to be lynched.
Any media correspondent defending that shit should be Twitter bombed to hell and back.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be nice for the Wings to pull a Chicago or Phoenix right about now.

EDIT - And there's the penalty to null any chance, haha. PLEASE SOMEONE PAY ME TO PREDICT THESE GAMES!!!!

Acid08

Banned
I'll smash Milbury with his shoes.

Glad to hear that at least, but it's the ones that have the power where things need to change, hence why I pointed out Hockey Media. I guess that extends to any ex players, the league brass, etc.

I'd like to elbow Milbury.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
predbear.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Preds had to deal with a bunch of bullshit and still won. Impressive.

I hate everyone and everything now, I'm done, I can't watch this team anymore in this series, I'll see you Nucks and Pens fans in the offseason thread here within the next few days.

PS: Preds band-wagoners suck

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stuart on the ice and Cleary walks it right in front of the net.

Screw this team.

q_q

Well that sucks. Fucking Rinne. Series will be over next game. I would say Nashville deserved to win but the Wings really outplayed them for a lot of those games. What a disappointing first round exit.

Slurmer

Banned
Edit...beaten by seconds

Expected Neal to get something like that even though he should've gotten more IMO

Def. thought asham would get more

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even get upset because I knew this was gonna happen.

Here, just so I won't have to watch the game on Friday, I'll tell you all what's gonna happen.

Preds will score first in the 1st period, then will make it 2-0 about 6 minutes into period 2. Wings will score late in the 2nd to make it interesting. Preds will come out in the 3rd and just put it away, final score, 5-1.

ShaneB

Good on the Preds for that win. Rinne is still a beast. The Wings have been so good for so many years, it's time to lose!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Neal only one game? Eh...

WHAT? He headhunts twice in a row and gets a game?

Way to go, NHL. Just wait for the next Raffi Torres to happen.

The NHL is going to get absolutely dumped on by the media tomorrow, and deservedly so.

Top Bottom