• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

untitled-20hx71.gif

Heretic

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-20hx71.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Sunhi! .gif master! I remember you from the wrestling thread. Thanks for these .gifs. I'm stuck at work and can't watch the game till 6:00 p.m. my time (PACIFIC)

Poor Bryzgalov... They're leaving him high and dry...

Acid08

Banned
ooooh come one Jagr, that would have been delicious.

Haha. So much hate.

It's not even hate. Crosby gets way more attention because he's Crosby. Simmonds, for example, gets the goal and I doubt they talk about him like they were praising Crosby. Go ahead and just keep saying "salt" or "hate" though, no one can say shit about your team I guess.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Haha. So much hate.

Ah, the classic, "I'm so hated. We're the most-hated team in the league. Woe is us" Pens fan routine.

I forgot about this after last year's playoffs.

th3dude

Ah, the classic, "I'm so hated. We're the most-hated team in the league. Woe is us" Pens fan routine.

I forgot about this after last year's playoffs.

I said 'haha', not 'woe'. I'm loving it, actually.

I just find it funny that the hate is about things that make no sense.

Gotta be some black magic at play.. I'm watching this guy, sooner or later he'll mess up and post a gif of a goal before it has even happened..

Also I hope he posts gifs of non-Penguins goals too.

This is actually the first time I've watched a hockey game. Usually only watch Football (soccer), NBA and motorsports, but I've got a few days off work and nothing else is on here in the UK and it is a playoff game so decided to watch.

You want gifs of hits aswell? I have no idea what to gif except for goals of course.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather this quick 2 goal breakdown happen now when all the rookies are nervous as balls and Bryz might be rattled than later on in the series. All we need is 1 goal and we're back into it.

Jus be happy man

Top Bottom