• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Slurmer

Banned
This is actually the first time I've watched a hockey game. Usually only watch Football (soccer), NBA and motorsports, but I've got a few days off work and nothing else is on here in the UK and it is a playoff game so decided to watch.

.gif the back to back Schenn hits

pringles

This is actually the first time I've watched a hockey game. Usually only watch Football (soccer), NBA and motorsports, but I've got a few days off work and nothing else is on here in the UK and it is a playoff game so decided to watch.
Please do hang around, hockey is the best sport and your gif-talents are very welcome here.

Told you, he won't play rookies. That coaching staff has that "you gotta earn your spot" mentality.
But Emmerton is as green as Nyquist.. but so, so much worse. Nyquist could be a difference-maker. Like Datsyuk in his first playoffs, a joker. Hopefully Babcock will be quick to change the lineup if we don't win Game 1.

kassatsu

Banned

You want gifs of hits aswell? I have no idea what to gif except for goals of course.

Big hits and fights too

can't wait until the ice looks like this at the end of the series

mutant_league_hockey_profilelarge.jpg
My favorite hockey game ever. <3

I think every game is broadcasted nationally. Dat NBC

calder

Hope the Flyers trainer had the hypo full of antipsychotic meds ready in the locker room, I caught a chilling glimpse of crazy eyes on Bryz after the third goal.

Slurmer

Banned
bryz was okay, i don't blame him much on the first or third goal.

even if bryz was perfect the flyers looked like ass for the first 13 minutes.

Yep. This is like early season bryz where the team just completely left him out to dry all the time. If bad bryz shows up, you'll know

Top Bottom