• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hope the Flyers trainer had the hypo full of antipsychotic meds ready in the locker room, I caught a chilling glimpse of crazy eyes on Bryz after the third goal.

With all the white shirts in the crowd, he thought he was in Phoenix

Futureman

How was the last goal not icing on the Penguins?

last... goal? we had it in your zone and scored.

you mean the last play at the end. Pretty sure the D guy on the Pens looped around and shot it into the zone right at the red line, which would be no ice.

untitled-3c4kf9.gif

untitled-4wkkyt.gif

My internet is really lagging at the moment, a bit late on the gifs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Brad--we know you're leaving the team after this year.

You don't have to screw us over before you leave.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bryz wasnt the reason for the goals.

This Philly team is very young, 5 rookies are playing in their top 9 and this is their first playoffs, so it was to be expected.

One thing though, Schenn is a motherfucking beast. The Queens got fleeced fucking hard for their cokefiend.

Brad Stuart is a fucking cancer. I don't care what anybody says about the Wings needing him. They're wrong and I desperately want him to leave.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Told you, he won't play rookies. That coaching staff has that "you gotta earn your spot" mentality.

Which is absolute insanity after how well Helm played in his rookie playoffs.

I'll never forget Babcock taking out Abdelkader in that SCF we lost to Pittsburgh when Abdelkader was the main offensive spark.

Slurmer

Banned

you mean the last play at the end. Pretty sure the D guy on the Pens looped around and shot it into the zone right at the red line, which would be no ice.

No he means just before the last goal. Refs waved off icing, I guess they thought Sullivan touched first

Edit:: they just showed the replay, Coburn touched first

JABEE

Are you watching the game. The puck was shot in by the Penguins from their own zone. Icing was waved off for some reason. Sullivan after Coburn touched the puck for icing.

Futureman

Are you watching the game. The puck was shot in by the Penguins from their own zone. Icing was waved off for some reason. Sullivan after Coburn touched the puck for icing.

just rewound my DVR, you are right. I thought you meant when Crosby flipped it back behind the net.

It was hard to tell exactly, but it could have been called icing.

Quick

Banned
Holy shit, Philly. I'm not particularly siding with any team here, but they could make it more interesting.

Oh fuck you, Molson. Fuck your commercial. :mad:

Nice to see Helm back, he is playing hard which is great.

Edit: Let the dang teams play refs, such a joke that because Bettman is in the building we seem to have penalty after penalty, pathetic.

The CBC SD broadcast is just the HD feed with black bars over the sides of the image. Meaning when the puck's in the corner half the time I can't see shit.

Lame!

Top Bottom