• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Socreges

Banned
Philly are probably done for this game either way, but that third goal should have never happened. 100% icing. No idea why the linesman waved it off.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Got home in time to see some nice saves from Howard, all aboard the Kostitsyn-Gill train woooooooooooo

pringles

Nice save by Howard, OK Detroit, let's get some offense going now please.

tinfoilhat.jpg
Not really liking what I'm seeing so far. Although 5-on-5 the Wings have been alright. And Howard looks on form.

It really angers me that Nashville got a perfect start with a complete fluke goal. Enables them to play exactly how they want to.

calder

Lol Gord Miller will not rest until theres some goalie controversy about Bryz's play but I agree with Ferraro, Bryz has been fine. Miller has asked like 5 times about benching him but Ray just keeps saying no.

Great save fleury

untitled-8g0lc6.gif

untitled-921afo.gif

Loving the hits, nice pace and action in the games.

ShaneB

Lol Gord Miller will not rest until theres some goalie controversy about Bryz's play but I agree with Ferraro, Bryz has been fine. Miller has asked like 5 times about benching him but Ray just keeps saying no.

Great save fleury

Gord Miller drives me crazy, he gets so excited that it becomes an unintelligible mess.

Flyers on the board! 3-1! haha, clearly offside, but I guess it's back to being a 2 goal lead.

Top Bottom