• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Slurmer

Banned
The Pens really are going to win this series, aren't they?

Nope. Philly hits two posts, dominates the third, and fleury stands on his head. They easily could've won tonight.

Obviously wish they closed it out already, but they looked good enough to win tonight and I'm sure they'll close it out Sunday afternoon at home.

ShaneB

Pens/Flyers is an epic series, I'll be shocked if it doesn't go to 7 at this rate.

also not looking good for the Wings, perhaps the era of consistency is finally over.

Revenant

DAT ANGER

didn't see this

somad.gif

Alucard

Banned
Nope. Philly hits two posts, dominates the third, and fleury stands on his head. They easily could've won tonight.

Obviously wish they closed it out already, but they looked good enough to win tonight and I'm sure they'll close it out Sunday afternoon at home.

Shh, you're speaking sense.

...although it doesn't seem like your leading scorer has as much faith as you right now. WOOOOOOOOOOO.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well that's it. Nice of the Red Wings to not show up all Playoffs. Time to actually sign a player this off season Kenny, no more 4th line "depth" bullshit dime a dozen players. If they're not shelling out money for Parise or Suter, they can suck a dick.

q_q

I hope Lidstrom retires this offseason. He just doesn't have it anymore and we need some new blood. This shit is ridiculous.

Alucard

Banned
My karma's all stored up, boys. Gave $5 to a homeless guy today, and got a buddy a job this week. WOOOOOOOO.

Sunday's going to be reeeeeeaaaaally interesting.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think the worst part of this Detroit loss is that that was probably Lidstrom's last game :(

q_q

I think the worst part of this Detroit loss is that that was probably Lidstrom's last game :(

Good. I love the guy but he needs to retire and free up that cap space. He doesn't bring as much to our team as he used to. We need to move in a different direction. He and Holmstrom and possibly Bertuzzi need to move on.

Just to reassure Hawks fans, played NHL Hitz 2003 last night.

Hawks-3

Coyotes-2

Overtime.

(Daze kicked the shit out of Amonte and the announcer said "every dog or underdog has his day")

Tabris

My karma's all stored up, boys. Gave $5 to a homeless guy today, and got a buddy a job this week. WOOOOOOOO.

Sunday's going to be reeeeeeaaaaally interesting.

So you bought a homeless person $5 in Heroin or Meth, thus furthering the drug trade, and took a job from someone more unfortunate to get your friend a job :)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats to the Preds for being the first to advance.

Rinne broke the backs of the Red Wings earlier in the series, and they never recovered.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Good. I love the guy but he needs to retire and free up that cap space. He doesn't bring as much to our team as he used to. We need to move in a different direction. He and Holmstrom and possibly Bertuzzi need to move on.
Bertuzzi got a 2 year extension, he's not going anywhere.

q_q

On the upside though, the Pens and the Nucks will be out in the first round too. At least I won't have to worry about a team I hate winning it all now.

Bertuzzi got a 2 year extension, he's not going anywhere.

Whatever I guess. He's not terrible but I would just like to see us move some of the older players out.

Screw you guys, screw the Red Wings, screw these playoffs, screw Nashville, screw Weber, screw Rinne, screw Sef, and screw whoever else I hate right now. Beyond angry to every single extent.

This team deserves to have their playoff streak snapped next year if they don't make any significant changes in the offseason. With that said I'm going to go jump off of that bridge now so I doubt you will see me for a while. Worst playoffs in a while, I don't even know what else to say. Maybe it's about time we suck for 5 or so years and get top draft picks like the Pens or even Edmonton or something. Nice job to waste Lidstrom's probably last season guys, nice job.

Also on another topic:

Screw you Alucard for your stupid fanboyism right now, downright pathetic...
That's it I'm out for a long time, not even worth it to go to the offseason thread when you are a fan of a team who doesn't even show up and PLAY HOCKEY!!!!!! Feel free to chew my post up Sef with your horrible sarcastic antics or what not, not even going to bother with responding.

Rant over, hope all your teams suffer a similar fate like mine.

Top Bottom