• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Sanjuro

Yup, unfortunate. However, I always think the road team has the edge in matinee games, but in back-to-back affairs only 24 hours apart, it's really anyone's guess. This is stupid.

It's on Sunday, so don't mind the early game. It's what they should be doing at the moment.

Alucard

Banned
Thats hilarious. Athletes getting a rise out of fans is always fun. I dont understand your reaction though.

"We don't really like the fans here. It's like something we have to prove to the fans that we're better than them."

"They were making signs with their hands. I can't really say on TV... but they kind of got me going a little bit."

Probably just a smart move to get the attention away from talking about Bryz and the rest of his team. All the greats do stuff like this. If the media's hounding you, just change the conversation. But yeah...

somad.gif

Suck it hard, Claudia.

Parch

Careful Giroux. Taunting the fans like that is something Bettman won't be happy about. Probably not a fine but I bet he gets a "knock it off" phone call.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Found an awesome sports bar to watch the pens and PREDS games while im in Florida. There were actually a bunch of pens fans there, one dude was rocking a Mario jersey. Good games tonight. Preds moving on. Woooooo!

So yeah guys I wen't to the Shark tank yesterday, It was so great. It's pretty costly but not that bad(got the tickets for around $90 on stubhub), totally worth it for being able to catch a playoff game. The team is incredibly soft, no spirit what so ever. Felt like the possession was pretty big but the Blues felt more dangerous when they got there chances. Some nice redirections from the Sharks though. I like the atmosphere, much better then the other games I have been to in the US but it still wasn't great but thats understandable when the game was how it was.

And also my Swedish team won the championship for the first time in 13 years, I can't remember the last time I was as happy as when the game was over. Silvferberg is such a hero, treat him well Ottawa. It is so typical that they go an win when I'm not living in Sweden anymore after spending 13 years of going to relegation games and dissapointing first round losses, we were like the fucking Preds. I would do so much to be able to be there, the atmosphere seemed phenomenal and the tickets sold for like a thousand euros outside which is unbelieveble in Sweden. But atleast my brother was there and managed to buy me some memorabilia from the gold.

305547585.jpg

Socreges

Banned
So yeah guys I wen't to the Shark tank yesterday, It was so great. It's pretty costly but not that bad(got the tickets for around $90 on stubhub), totally worth it for being able to catch a playoff game. The team is incredibly soft, no spirit what so ever. Felt like the possession was pretty big but the Blues felt more dangerous when they got there chances. Some nice redirections from the Sharks though. I like the atmosphere, much better then the other games I have been to in the US but it still wasn't great but thats understandable when the game was how it was.

And also my Swedish team won the championship for the first time in 13 years, I can't remember the last time I was as happy as when the game was over. Silvferberg is such a hero, treat him well Ottawa. It is so typical that they go an win when I'm not living in Sweden anymore after spending 13 years of going to relegation games and dissapointing first round losses, we were like the fucking Preds. I would do so much to be able to be there, the atmosphere seemed phenomenal and the tickets sold for like a thousand euros outside which is unbelieveble in Sweden. But atleast my brother was there and managed to buy me some memorabilia from the gold.

http://gd.se/image_processor/1.4630876.1334868377!/image/305547585.jpg_gen/derivatives/wide/305547585.jpg?maxWidth=468[IMG][/QUOTE]That's awesome (sucks you couldn't be there)

What's with the gold?

That's awesome (sucks you couldn't be there)

What's with the gold?
Yeah It is so awesome I am trying to get friends to go and buy all the newspapers from today and save them for me, I still have a lot of stuff left from the last goal, when I was 11.

What do you mean with whats with the gold? The helmets? The players get them when they win, its a long tradition.

Yeah It is so awesome I am trying to get friends to go and buy all the newspapers from today and save them for me, I still have a lot of stuff left from the last goal, when I was 11.

What do you mean with whats with the gold? The helmets? The players get them when they win, its a long tradition.

So is Silfverberg gonna be the new Alfie or what?

So is Silfverberg gonna be the new Alfie or what?
He is quite different on the ice, much better physics, hard to compare but lets say much more known for his strong physics. His shot is the thing that is most incredible though, a really fast release and it is almost always perfect in the top corner. Whilst Alfredssons puckhandling is better?

But is he going to be such a great leader as Alfie has been? Can we really expect this from someone? But remember that he is already the captain and surely leads by example with a perfect behavior. And i have also heard stories about him standing up in the looking room and telling players that are 15 years older that they can do better and that he expects more. So if it is someone it is him.

Also I have never seen a more complete young player leave to the NHL.

NOTE: I am really coloured, so take this for what it is. It could just as well be manics ballwashing Kadri

Acid08

Banned
Glad you like the Tank its a great arena and for the most part the crowd is great. Sorry the Sharks had to be so bad, I'm pretty disappointed by it too as you can imagine.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i tried to type up some great ode to what happened tonight, but it boils down to this. for the entire existence of the preds they've wanted to be the red wings. they've always been looked at as the 'big brother' franchise that we just cant beat. but after years of failure, they've finally topped the franchise they have strived to be and have strived to be for years. nothing but complete respect for the wings. beating the ducks last year and finally topping that 1st round hump was a fucking blast, but nothing compares to this. its a whole other level.

fucking lets go preds.

Beating a COMPLETE Red Wings team is a bit different to a Hiller-less Anaheim. Either way, soak it up big guy. We'll be back next postseason.

What. The. FUCK :lol

If that's your reaction to that then you'd best see the rest of the clip... Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage.

So you bought a homeless person $5 in Heroin or Meth, thus furthering the drug trade, and took a job from someone more unfortunate to get your friend a job :)

Fuck off dickhead. You don't know who either the homeless guy or his friend are.

Glad you like the Tank its a great arena and for the most part the crowd is great. Sorry the Sharks had to be so bad, I'm pretty disappointed by it too as you can imagine.
Yeah I understand, nothing is more heartbreaking than the feeling that the players arent even trying.

Top Bottom