• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
bruinschoke.jpg

Was hoping I could use this again...

Great series by both teams.

As a Flyers fan I'm super happy about this outcome due to my intense hate of Boston, and the fact that now we are guaranteed not to play the Rangers in the second round. Whoo!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CBC just said first series in NHL history where all games have been decided by only 1 goal difference, impressive.

Socreges

Banned
There's a serious lack of saltiness in this thread. We need KingHenrik to make an appearance tomorrow after the Sens send them packing.

There's a serious lack of saltiness in this thread. We need KingHenrik to make an appearance tomorrow after the Sens send them packing.

Can't even be upset man, boston fans while we have been having good fortune lately do know what its like to be a town without championships so it's nice to see that alot of underdogs are moving on towards the cup.

I don't see the Caps winning the Cup. But he's still been a great story.

I think it kind of depends on what happens in the other series. Same as the Canes winning it. Edmonton coming out of the west (as the 8th seed) was a surprise. Ottawa was #1 in the east that year and the Canes didn't have to meet them.

The west has been turned on its head. If the Rangers lose to the Sens tomorrow night, all bets are off. If the chips fall right for them, I think the Caps could come out of the east.

Top Bottom