• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

MPW

both cup finalists knocked out in first round

when was the last time that happened?

l.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
Of the 106 picks in the GAF Bracket, 67 people picked a team that has been eliminated.

Also it seems no one has guessed the first round correctly (unless the site hasn't updated?) Going to assume it's a result of Boston, Pittsburgh and Vancouver being eliminated.

Of the 106 picks in the GAF Bracket, 67 people picked a team that has been eliminated.

Also it seems no one has guessed the first round correctly (unless the site hasn't updated?) Going to assume it's a result of Boston, Pittsburgh and Vancouver being eliminated.

Boston is what got me so far

Cagey

Banned
I have an email chain with some friends for our own NHL contest (winner = 1pt, # of games right = 1pt bonus)... and no one's picked more than 50% of the current series winners so far. Only one person got one winner + games combo right (Caps in 7).

It's fun, at least.

UberTag

Ideal Finals Match-Up for the NHL: Kings vs. Anyone but Florida
Bettman would be especially giddy for Los Angeles vs. Either of the 2 New York teams... especially the Rangers. Biggest US market monopoly.

Worst Finals Match-Up for the NHL: Future Nordiques vs. Panthers

Curufinwe

Ideal Finals Match-Up for the NHL: Kings vs. Anyone but Florida
Bettman would be especially giddy for Los Angeles vs. Either of the 2 New York teams... especially the Rangers. Biggest US market monopoly.

Worst Finals Match-Up for the NHL: Future Nordiques vs. Panthers

The Flyers are a much bigger draw than NJ.

I cannot believe how many of those racist scum feel comfortable exposing their bigotry on Twitter.

Darren Dreger ‏ @DarrenDreger

As per @tsnjamesduthie Sources say R. Luongo will submit short list of teams he'd waive no-trade to go to next week. Leafs will be on it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Darren Dreger ‏ @DarrenDreger

As per @tsnjamesduthie Sources say R. Luongo will submit short list of teams he'd waive no-trade to go to next week. Leafs will be on it.

I hope leafs get luongo, really do.

Better than fumbling with whatever we have, to be honest

MacAttack

Fucking Classy. :
I see Flyers, Red Wings, Blackhawks avatars and a bunch of what appear to be 16 year olds with twitter accounts but let's just pretend this is what a majority of the fanbase thinks so we can feed the troll who's been harping on the Bruins all night...

MacAttack

Marchand is definitely number two behind Tyler Kennedy for ugliest player of the league award.

People complain about Ovi but he had 5 pts in 7 games against arguably the best defensive pairing in the league.
The battle between Ovechkin and Seidenberg was epic. Much respect to the both players.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The battle between Ovechkin and Seidenberg was epic. Much respect to the both players.

I honestly wasn't too familiar with Seidenberg. He was really good.

Hunter benching Ovi now gives us a pretty fresh and healthy Ovechkin for the next round. Hunter hockey apparently works.

Top Bottom