• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Go Flyers! I prefer to see a team that hasn't won in the cup in a long time (or ever) to win it.

Holy shit. Thoughts after the first period:

• goal wasn't Bryz's fault
  • Flyers need to wake the fuck up
  • more shots
  • I hate the CBC announcer, every shot on net is apparently a desperation save by Bryz
  • can't blame the fans for being restless, but no need to panic, flyers will win
  • more shots
  • more shots
  • devils are playing smart on the PK, their aggressive style is making the flyers rush their plays
  • more shots

Holy shit. Thoughts after the first period:

• devils are playing smart on the PK, their aggressive style is making the flyers rush their plays
Flyers D-men aren't controlling the blue-line, letting soft pucks get out the zone. The forwards are trying to control the puck and the Devs make them pay for it.

Cagey

Banned
Devils play a pretty aggressive forecheck and attack on defense, but the clueless fucksticks here complain about a boring trap. So awesome. Keep repeating the 1996 talking points rofl.

Alucard

Banned
I'm...cheering for the Devils? I can accept this.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BOYS.
draft_lens17556858module147695761photo_1295636214GUARDIAN_PROJECT_30_NEW_J

NEW NEW JERSEY STYLE FOR THE CUP.

FUCK YEA BRIERE
Flyers are really picking it up now!

edit:
Bryz puck control is really sloppy and too many rebounds. Wont take long for devils to adapt to this.

I thought that for a bit, but then they showed on one of the replays that he stopped handling the puck because it trickled out of the trapezoid so he couldn't touch it.

this is what happens when I wear a Briere t-shirt out in public before a game: a Briere goal!

lets hope this energizes them and they can actually serious at playing the 2nd half of this game

Top Bottom