• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

God damn I hate watching the Devils play. So much just holding on to guys who dont even have the puck. Oh well, Flyers were better in the 2nd and will be even better in the 3rd.

He will definitely set up the game winner. :)

LOL!!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They said it was on Kovalchuk on NBC. Damn so much for my prediction, no way does NJ score again so that was the winner.

Kovalchuk did hit him in the face with his stick and SHOULD have been called for a penalty, but the penalty they actually called was Greene for hooking.

Maybe next game he can have a bunch more turnovers that lead to Flyers goals and one of those will be the winner.

What a cocky motherfucker, sort of hope NJ wins now and I hate both.

I am not cocky at all. Devils have had like 2 shots in the last 20 mins, I dont see them coming back. They have no offense, they need to get a lead and pray the refs will let them hold it.

They said it was on Kovalchuk on NBC. Damn so much for my prediction, no way does NJ score again so that was the winner.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Top Bottom