• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

bardia

why do you let this happen sef? why?

Compared to seeing an undeserving team and my most hated team matched up?

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Why are the Coyotes undeserving? They've been playing amazingly well these play offs and deserve all the success they've had. If you're talking about the fans I agree, but the players deserve to go all the way.

Why are the Coyotes undeserving? They've been playing amazingly well these play offs and deserve all the success they've had. If you're talking about the fans I agree, but the players deserve to go all the way.

I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing if coyotes make it to the finals.

Obviously the team are deserving and everybody wants a Yandle and an Ekman-Larsson on their squad. I'm subscribed to the Marvie school of thought when it comes to the franchise.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I think it is funny that fans of teams already eliminated whine about the smaller market teams advancing when these same people always talk about how the West is so much better than the East. The Coyotes/Preds has been pretty exciting so far.

MacAttack

I think it is funny that fans of teams already eliminated whine about the smaller market teams advancing when these same people always talk about how the West is so much better than the East. The Coyotes/Preds has been pretty exciting so far.
But but but... The trap is ruining hockey!

Stubo

Something something DESTINY.

This is looking better now despite the continued defensive errors attempting to give me a heart attack.

Rinne HUGE, so much love for him.

ShaneB

Jeez what a disaster there. Without a stick bumbling around like a dufus almost leads to a..... nevermind.. there's the goal. LOL

Top Bottom