• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

ShaneB

Well the Rangers were down 3-2 against the Sens and came back and won the series, it's possible for the Caps!

Maybe.

cube444

All the Capitals had to do was win 1 of the final 3 face-offs late in the third and they failed along with Ward and Holtby with a bad covering attempt. There was a A LOT of fail to go around on that tying goal.

fallout

I need a .gif of Joel Ward sitting in the penalty box with streamers falling down in front of him.
Colbert-Balloons-the-colbert-report-8727481-250-168.gif

cube444

I hope you are right but I imagine they will be very deflated, they are going to need Holtby to go insane the next 2 games.

One face off win and a clear would have ended the game and I see Capitals fans saying Halpeern should be playing because he was their best face off guy in the regular season. Why would Hunter not play him?

One face off win and a clear would have ended the game and I see Capitals fans saying Halpeern should be playing because he was their best face off guy in the regular season. Why would Hunter not play him?

I liked Hunter as a player but he seems like a seat of the pants coach. He will just kind of randomly put guys out. Maybe he uses his gut to coach?

cube444

I liked Hunter as a player but he seems like a seat of the pants coach. He will just kind of randomly put guys out. Maybe he uses his gut to coach?

Ya and Holtby has practically fallen into his lap because the other goalies were hurt. I guess for them a good thing is knowing they have a playoff goalie for the future.

Ya and Holtby has practically fallen into his lap because the other goalies were hurt. I guess for them a good thing is knowing they have a playoff goalie for the future.

Caps future looks really bright. They just need to either find a different coach, or get Hunter to play/use his best players better.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In JFK baggage claim. Just have to belatedly say YES! YES! YES!

Half the plane was apparently watching by overtime, based on the reaction for the winning goal. Man, of all the home games to have to miss.

6 seconds away from facing elimination. Too too close. Let's finish this off on Wednesday!

Top Bottom