• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
goodgood.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I guess this is the punishment we receive for a near perfect first round. Feelsbadman

Help us Philadelphia Flyers, you're our only hope.
Then again hopefully yotes will just lose to the kings. Then again that's what I said the last 2 rounds.

geeko

I don't usually root for eastern teams, but please don't let the Queens or Devil Dogs win the Stanley Cup. Please god no.

So what's next for Radulov?

After the bar, naturally.

Back to Russia or would the Preds (or other NHL teams willing to trade for his rights) want anything to do with him?

So what's next for Radulov?

After the bar, naturally.

Back to Russia or would the Preds (or other NHL teams willing to trade for his rights) want anything to do with him?

To Washington along with Suter and Weber.

Ovechkin-Laich-Brouwer
Kuznetsov-Backstrom-Radulov
Ward-Johansson-Knuble
Hendricks-Beagle-Aucoin

Weber-Suter
Carlson-Alzner
Orlov-Wideman

Hotlby
Neuvirth

To Washington along with Suter and Weber.

Ovechkin-Laich-Brouwer
Kuznetsov-Backstrom-Radulov
Ward-Johansson-Knuble
Hendricks-Beagle-Aucoin

Weber-Suter
Carlson-Alzner
Orlov-Wideman

Hotlby
Neuvirth

I thought Kuznetsov is playing in Russia next year again because he won't be allowed to play for Russia in the Olympics if he goes to NA, or something like that I heard.

Take that Shea Weber!

-Z

/karma

q_q

I can't take these suspensions seriously anymore. Giroux intentionally went after Zubrus's head so he gets a game. You don't say Shanny... I think I'm gonna be salty about this for a while.

Top Bottom