• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Slurmer

Banned
The team who has scored first in this series is 6-0 so the Capitals are finished tonight and their bandwagon fans can all tell us what an amazing year they had.

Caps were a favorite to win the east and couldnt even win the worst division in the league. A 2nd rd. exit wouldn't constitute a great season for them or their fans. Best thing about their season would be firing Boudreau.

Alucard

Banned
Caps were a favorite to win the east and couldnt even win the worst division in the league. A 2nd rd. exit wouldn't constitute a great season for them or their fans. Best thing about their season would be firing Boudreau.

Seriously. How did they lose the Southeast? Awful.

ShaneB

:( Not looking good for the Caps. Henrik is dominating and the Rangers are really boxing out any sort of inside shot chances.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It's gonna be a 1-0 shut-out and will be remembered for years to come as the Rangers become the first team ever to win four seven game series en route to the Cup.

MacAttack

If Semin doesn't score this series and the Caps lose is there any chance he re-signs with the Caps?

Every game the Caps have played this postseason with the exception of Game 1 this series has been a one goal game.

cube444

I am a Canadiens fan and yes these two teams are boring and overall shitty for the game of hockey so don't blame me just blame the coaches.

NYR

How DARE these teams not entertain those fans who have had their teams eliminated ALREADY! The audacity!

How DARE these teams not entertain those fans who have had their teams eliminated ALREADY! The audacity!

Check and mate.

It's like all those years the Spurs won the Championship and no one cared save for SA fans.

I'm still pretty sure 9 out of 10 people in the US don't know who Tony Parker or Tim Duncan is.

cube444

Sorry but I am about exciting hockey and the Rangers scored 2.08 goals per game before tonight and the Capitals were slightly above them. Then they both have that dumb collapse of shot blocking so like I said its too bad that both of these dull and 1930s scoring pace teams can't be eliminated together tonight.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Sorry but I am about exciting hockey and the Rangers scored 2.08 goals per game before tonight and the Capitals were slightly above them. Then they both have that dumb collapse of shot blocking so like I said its too bad that both of these dull and 1930s scoring pace teams can't be eliminated together tonight.

Salty tasty salts

NYR

You like exciting Hockey but are a Habs fan? Habs - 2.68 goals a game ALL year. Lemme guess, you would KILL to see the Habs playing right now, though. I bet your excitement level would be higher...

Slurmer

Banned
The pens loss must have given you brain damage

I agree with him, they're def. the most exciting team left. They made Philly look stupid with an awesome forecheck, great cycling, and brodeur springing every rush from behind his net. Also, game 7 vs. Florida was arguably the best game of the playoffs so far.

Top Bottom