• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Alucard

Banned
Of the remaining playoff teams, the New Jersey Devils have the most goals scored, and are tied with LA for the highest goals per game average.

33769_o.gif

cube444

This is the end of the line for Capitals and Hunter will have taken them as far as Boudreau did so maybe people in the media can stop telling us how amazing he is.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good first period overall. Power play is still terrible, and we need to make crisper passes in general. Loving the forecheck, just wish we could enter the zone with possession more frequently.

Goalies both look sharp as usual tonight.

NYR

It's only 1-0. Caps are one shot away from being right back in them. No way am I writing them off, too much talent and shot blocking ability to be a write off after 1 period.

cube444

It's only 1-0. Caps are one shot away from being right back in them. No way am I writing them off, too much talent and shot blocking ability to be a write off after 1 period.

The team who has scored first in this series is 6-0 so the Capitals are finished tonight and their bandwagon fans can all tell us what an amazing year they had.

blahness

The team who has scored first in this series is 6-0 so the Capitals are finished tonight and their bandwagon fans can all tell us what an amazing year they had.

lol I was surprised they even made the playoffs this year. They almost didn't and I don't think many of us Caps fans expected to even get this far once in the playoffs.

Top Bottom