• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Finally back home. Feels good to finally get past the Caps. If Holtby keeps playing like this next season, the Caps will be tough to beat.

Devils are going to be a tough tough series, but there's nobody I'd like to beat in the ECF more. Can't wait.

Rangers in 7
Kings in 6

qrPYK.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I hope old man Marty has at least one more gem of a series in him. He'll need to be at his best to beat Lundqvist. I don't see it happening, unfortunately. I don't even think the Rangers have looked all that unbeatable in the playoffs, but they seem to have the same thing going for them that the Bruins had last year. They won't be denied.

Kings in 6
Rangers in 7

Razorskin

----- ------
I hope old man Marty has at least one more gem of a series in him. He'll need to be at his best to beat Lundqvist. I don't see it happening, unfortunately. I don't even think the Rangers have looked all that unbeatable in the playoffs, but they seem to have the same thing going for them that the Bruins had last year. They won't be denied.

Kings in 6
Rangers in 7

Of course not, they went to 7 games against the 8th and 7th seeds.

Of course not, they went to 7 games against the 8th and 7th seeds.

Don't downplay the Caps and Sens. Holtby and Anderson were ace in both series. They are the sole reason both went 7 games. Plus with the Kings rolling every top seed, it's easy to say seeds mean jack shit this year.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Twitter/TSN said:
NJ was 3-3-0 vs NYR this season 11GF, 14GA, 2/18PP, NYR 1/14PP. 146 shots NJ, 145 shots NYR. Right down the middle u could say

Alucard

Banned
Watching the LA Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of the NBA playoffs. Pretty terrible that there can be 3 commercial breaks in the final minute of a game.

NYR

Watching the LA Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of the NBA playoffs. Pretty terrible that there can be 3 commercial breaks in the final minute of a game.
It's always like that in basketball - tit for tat for 3 and 3/4 quarters and then all the action and timeouts for 20 minutes for the last 2 minutes of the game. There is a reason the ratings are down, it's terrible and very predictable this year due to a lack of a full season of prep.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just stopped over my mom's for mothers day, and both her and my youngest brother are wearing kings shirts....wtf.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Is your brother Entropia?

hahahah

Kings in 5
Rangers in 7

--------------

People who have picked who to win!

Rangers
Bkip (mace's Gf) - 5
Clydefrog (wtf man?) - 7
yodathesoda - 4
Seda - 5
calder - 8
NYR - 6
SuperSonic1305 - 4
Razorskin - 6
pollo - 6
Dastardly Jerks - 5

Coyotes
Lactose - 5
Deraldin - 7

Devils
horseman1956 - 7

Kings
Entropia - 7

Of all the remaining teams, the Rangers are the only team who were more commonly expected to go deep into the playoffs.

----------

Leaders:
hubes (Philly) - 11
Zod the Bear (Philly) - 10
lordoftherink (Vancouver) - 10
BigJonsson (Vancouver) - 10

Of those, the only person who could get anymore points is lordoftherink who picked the Rangers to advance to the finals.

Clydefrog

hahahah

Kings in 5
Rangers in 7

--------------

People who have picked who to win!

Rangers
Bkip (mace's Gf) - 5
Clydefrog (wtf man?) - 7
yodathesoda - 4
Seda - 5
calder - 8
NYR - 6
SuperSonic1305 - 4
Razorskin - 6
pollo - 6
Dastardly Jerks - 5

Coyotes
Lactose - 5
Deraldin - 7

Devils
horseman1956 - 7

Kings
Entropia - 7

Of all the remaining teams, the Rangers are the only team who were more commonly expected to go deep into the playoffs.

----------

Leaders:
hubes (Philly) - 11
Zod the Bear (Philly) - 10
lordoftherink (Vancouver) - 10
BigJonsson (Vancouver) - 10

Of those, the only person who could get anymore points is lordoftherink who picked the Rangers to advance to the finals.

lol i know. i'm sorry!!! GO KINGS GO

Heretic

Freaking queens are going to take it and I'm not going to hear the end of it from my friends. I hate living in a successful sports city! Only LA team I like are the Galaxy. I hate the dodgers, Lakers, and queens and they're all successful right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's always like that in basketball - tit for tat for 3 and 3/4 quarters and then all the action and timeouts for 20 minutes for the last 2 minutes of the game. There is a reason the ratings are down, it's terrible and very predictable this year due to a lack of a full season of prep.

Not sure you know what you're talking about.

Top Bottom