• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

ShaneB

I have no idea who to pick, but I guess I'll throw out some predictions just to add to the pile.

And I'm sitting here staring at this post because I have no clue.

Fuck it.

Kings in 6
Rangers in 7

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They aren't sold out

But the prices are basically the same as a leafs home game

$60 for worst seats, $600 for best

Will be interesting if ticketmasters data is true... How many people will be there

NHL obviously wants to cash in :p wonder if they can

Stubhub prices are all over the place though

Freaking queens are going to take it and I'm not going to hear the end of it from my friends. I hate living in a successful sports city! Only LA team I like are the Galaxy. I hate the dodgers, Lakers, and queens and they're all successful right now.

They won't take it. They can't.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Fuck this shit. Fuck it in the asshole. There is no conspiracy, such dumb fodder to bring it up. So lame.

The Kings deserve to be where they are at.

The Rangers deserve to be where they are at.

lol, I'm not implying an NBA-like conspiracy, I mean the league would be <I>pleased</I> if two large-market teams made the finals.

~Kinggi~

Banned
lol, are these guys in Phoenix? Are all the white shirts in the crowd LA folk? WHen they scored it sounded like they all cheered.

NYR

lol, I'm not implying an NBA-like conspiracy, I mean the league would be <I>pleased</I> if two large-market teams made the finals.

Of course they would be, as would any business that manages to attract the biggest potential business. An LA-NYC final would be great for the game - high profile teams, incredible talent on both squads.

Fun fact - LA has faced NY only four times in the finals in the history of the big 4 sports, 1972 in the NBA finals, 1977, 1978, & 1981 in the World Series.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hey guys i was serious about the white shirts thing. Are all those fans LA fans or Phoenix fans?

Phoenix fans

They kept the Winnipeg tradition of whiteout going in Phoenix

When Winnipeg was last in the league, white jerseys were home jerseys

Socreges

Banned
Dive by Hanzal.

Ridiculously late call by the ref. It's almost like he was just reacting to the aftermath.

Stop making me feel bad for the Queens, please.

[edit] OK no call on Richards clipping. Thank you.

Top Bottom