• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Entropia

No One Remembers
Doan gonna go for Brown's head.

NEVERMIND~!

KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!! KINGS WIN!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man that looks painful. Can anyone with more hockey-sense tell me what exactly Brown did, if it was just unfortunate or if he put his knee clearly out there/ whether or not he can expect some discipline? I can't tell.

Also, wat? over? okaaay.

calder

But it was the coyote who deserved the penalty, not doughty

Holding the stick
Not at all, doughty went out of his way to impede him twice. He'd have probably got away with once, you can't call it holding the stick if the only reason he grabs doughtys stick is because doughty was trying to obstruct him with it

Ooh god thought that was it.

Huh that looked knee-ish. He didn't move his leg late but his leg was pretty wide to start. I really never know how to call those plays.
And that's it wow. Ugly end

Socreges

Banned
iR8XSKFW1cQzq.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
Oh man that looks painful. Can anyone with more hockey-sense tell me what exactly Brown did, if it was just unfortunate or if he put his knee clearly out there/ whether or not he can expect some discipline? I can't tell.

Also, wat? over? okaaay.

It was just unfortunate, quick positioning. From what I saw, Brown did not stick his leg out to intentionally make knee-on-knee contact.

Top Bottom