• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Dustin Brown shit-talking the Yotes in the handshake lineup, I'm dying here hahahaha

iR8XSKFW1cQzq.gif
Beautiful man...it's just beautiful.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I want to see one of these captains hover-hand the trophy someday.

ShaneB

It's kinda sad the highlight of the Yotes playoff run was the lovely chested lady behind the bench.

That's not bad at all actually.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a hostile handshake line.

Dammit, Yotes, giving the Kings eight days off. Fucking useless.

Oh well. Guess that leaves us nothing but Devils-Rangers to talk about for a while!

calder

Dustin Brown shit-talking the Yotes in the handshake lineup, I'm dying here hahahaha
That greasy bastard just does not give a fuck. What's doan gonna say? "darn you to heck for that knee fargin ice hole!" [note: no idea if doan is still all Ned Flanders]

God I love Scott Oakes long, oddly phrased questions that leave the player slightly confused

Quick

Banned

Did you get to hear what Brown said, or are you just basing that off body language?

Doan saying something to him quick was the only thing I saw that looked anything remotely hostile.

How much of a douche was Smith in these playoffs? From flopping all over the place to trying to thwack Richards after the series winner went in.

Stay classy, Nordique.

calder

I've been too bored by and disinterested in the ECF to really know how the rangers and devils have been, but shit Kings must the favourites right.

Revenant

Offside, not offsides. Americans say it a lot for some reason. Silly beef of mine.

Ahh now that I'm on my comp I see what you actually posted. Just came out as a dash on my phone.

that being said, my day just ended after work and a wake so I'm going to ask for your sweet syrup filled Canadian forgiveness. I looked at it after I posted it and was like, fuck it that s can stay

Quick

Banned
How much of a douche was Smith in these playoffs? From flopping all over the place to trying to thwack Richards after the series winner went in.

Stay classy, Nordique.

Didn't look like he tried to hit Richards, more so reacting to the goal.

I'll need to see it again to be sure, though.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Did you get to hear what Brown said, or are you just basing that off body language?

Doan saying something to him quick was the only thing I saw that looked anything remotely hostile.
I was watching the NBC feed, and Brown was giving it pretty good to a couple of Phoenix guys in the lineup, especially Doan. The Kings player behind Brown had to give him a tap, then a shove to keep the lineup moving :jnc The first game between these two next season (assuming there is a next season) will be straight up clown shoes, I guarantee.

Hey, since Doan hates the French, is he going to QC along with the rest of the team? Enquiring minds want to know

Cake Boss

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BACK TO QUEBEC BITCHES.

Good fucking riddance. The crowd was golf like crowd. They had no fucking idea what they were watching.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well you already missed the debate involving serving beer and wine at a drive in movie theatre.

No, I was half paying attention to it. Had my headphones on one ear listening to it. Serving alcohol to people in cars is a fucking brilliant idea and it didn't surprise me that some of them were in favor of it.

Hey, since Doan hates the French, is he going to QC along with the rest of the team? Enquiring minds want to know
No.

calder

Doan said he'd retire if the team moved to Winnipeg, so that'd be a solid plus IMO. Let's hope he doesnt Pronger out of it!

And yeah doan leaning in to brown to whisper something hilarious I'm sure only to have a smirking brown all but laugh in his face was awesome

Socreges

Banned
Brown is from Ithaca? Is that the backwaters of New York? He looks, acts and sounds like what I imagine people from Mississippi look, act and sound like.

The Brown/Doan shake, to me, looked like Brown went in awkwardly for a hug but Doan was too pissed off.

Ahh now that I'm on my comp I see what you actually posted. Just came out as a dash on my phone.

that being said, my day just ended after work and a wake so I'm going to ask for your sweet syrup filled Canadian forgiveness. I looked at it after I posted it and was like, fuck it that s can stay
You know I can't stay beefy at you, baby.

Quick

Banned
RIP titty girl behind the bench.

Feels sad man.

I was watching the NBC feed, and Brown was giving it pretty good to a couple of Phoenix guys in the lineup, especially Doan. The Kings player behind Brown had to give him a tap, then a shove to keep the lineup moving :jnc The first game between these two next season (assuming there is a next season) will be straight up clown shoes, I guarantee.

HAHAHAHA What a shitbag. Doan said something to him quick and broke off. "Clown shoes" is a pretty good way of putting it. :lol

Top Bottom