• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I think she's watching Murdoch Mysteries, so probably 9pm -.- I could've had the TV all day but noone was on, so I go off, she comes home, takes the TV and THEN everyone comes online -facepalm- dat timing. :D

Smiley90

two 6-1 games with two 5goal performances from wsox in 3 games tonight :lol

two 6-1 games with two 5goal performances from wsox in 3 games tonight :lol

Starting to pick the right spots and hit breakaways.

Also, remember the third win? We went down 1-0 and i said I was going to score five more. You said two five-goal games in three games seemed unlikely?

Yeah. :p

I'm off to buy a a lottery ticket now. :lol

Smiley90

Starting to pick the right spots and hit breakaways.

Also, remember the third win? We went down 1-0 and i said I was going to score five more. You said two five-goal games in three games seemed unlikely?

Yeah. :p

I'm off to buy a a lottery ticket now. :lol

and at 4-1 i was like "down for another 6-1 win?", then you scored 2 more and they rage-quit :lo;

Smiley90

Didn't I score the last two like in two minutes after saying yeah? :lol

pretty much :D

also here are the videos:

save I made against wsox in the online shootout we played:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/136108150

my ridiculous snipe in our first 6-1 win:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/136112187

wsox' "through the legs" shot where we felt bad for the goalie for not seeing anything:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/136112479

"my" goal where we had a delayed penalty AGAINST us and I "scored" without touching the puck:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/136117144

And updated the record one more time. Last time before we're done with the playoffs and this season.

Good shit tonight, guys. Played well as a team and everyone was chipping in. Got my 100th goal too.

The playoff roster will be as follows:

LW: Crazed
C: Stammer
RW: wsoxfan1214
D: beavers
D: Smiley

Tomorrow night or tonight works best for me. If one of you guys don't want to or can't the next 2-3 nights, let me know and we'll exchange people. This is based off of games played.

Smiley90

The playoff roster will be as follows:

LW: Crazed
C: Stammer
RW: wsoxfan1214
D: beavers
D: Smiley

Tomorrow night or tonight works best for me. If one of you guys don't want to or can't the next 2-3 nights, let me know and we'll exchange people. This is based off of games played.

Tonight or tomorrow night works best for me too, preferably after 10pm PST, but if that's too late for you east coasters then I can probably arrange earlier.

Done. Sounds good. I'll see if I can get him online tonight while we're on a roll. We've won 8 of our last 9 games.

I asked Beaver about it, he might be on tonight, more than likely tomorrow will be better for him but I'm waiting to hear back from him.

Edit: Yeah tonight won't really work for him, tomorrow will though.

Smiley90

Just let me know if tonight or tmrw and what time, then I'll arrange myself some TV time if it's before 10pm PST. If it's after 10pm I'll be fine either way.

I asked Beaver about it, he might be on tonight, more than likely tomorrow will be better for him but I'm waiting to hear back from him.

Edit: Yeah tonight won't really work for him, tomorrow will though.

Damnit. I might try to get Stammer on tonight. He absolutely CAN'T?

Just let me know if tonight or tmrw and what time, then I'll arrange myself some TV time if it's before 10pm PST. If it's after 10pm I'll be fine either way.

I'm trying for tonight while we're on a roll, but beaver can't. Alien is next if he'd like to play instead and beaver doesn't mind. If beaver absolutely CANNOT get on tonight and he doesn't want to pass off to alien, then we can try tomorrow.

Let me know, Crazed.

so Beaver got back with me again, tomorrow will work but he may not have that much time, so we may need a backup plan in-case he can only play a game or 2 (I'm have no clue how many games we have to play).

It should be fine for tonight since he won't be on until way late, unless that means he can't play tomorrow, then I would have to double check with him. But he told me pretty much not tonight because he has class.

I mean, if we get knocked out or win, he won't. playoffs are either 3-4 games. I forget.

So we're like a combined 15-1 with yesterday? Playoffs tomorrow are gonna be.. interesting. What time? I wanna make sure I can be there. Preferably sometime after 8PM PST.

Yup. 15-1 our last sixteen games. Any time after 10 PM CST is fine by me.

We also won a playoff game on accident. Forgot to change it. So three more wins. We'll have to do some warm-ups before the actual games.

Smiley90

Yup. 15-1 our last sixteen games. Any time after 10 PM CST is fine by me.

We also won a playoff game on accident. Forgot to change it. So three more wins. We'll have to do some warm-ups before the actual games.

:lol. Well I won't be home until like 8pm and then will probably have to kick my roommate (who's unfortunately also my landlord so I can't be mean) off the TV, so preferably anything after 9pm PST for me. The later the better, esp if you wanma warm up. I might just have to skip the warmup. After 10pm PST would be best for me, but I'd understand if that was too late to still get 3 games in for you east coasters.

Smiley90

Beaver should be on hopefully within the hour, I'm ready whenever.

is 10pm good for you guys to start playoffs? I'll be on by then for sure. If it's too late let me know as soon as possible please, so I can tell my roommate. I still have a cancer paper to summarize, which I'll do either before or after playoffs :p

Smiley90

10 is way too late.

930? :/ Just tell me when already, I can't just walk up to my roommate and say "get off the TV", I've been waiting for estimates all day lol. I'll just tell her 930 right now. That's in an hour.

Top Bottom