• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah don't expect me before 9, really. sorry. Told Roommate I want the TV at 9.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We'll probably only have 4 on if you guys get on that late just as a heads up.

Smiley90

's all good. Stammer had something come up. If they're still on, we'll see if we can field some people.

oh Stammer'll be gone anyway? aight. We'll see. I MIGHT be on for a bit tmrw, but definitely no wednesday (presidential debate I wanna watch) or Thursday (gotta pack for vacation)

I just got home, I don't think I'm logging on until at least 1:30

I went to the Jays game

They kept playing NHL 13 music

I wanted to kill someone

Tabernac

Smiley90

Give me 20mins tops. Her show is nearly done. -flips table-

I'll go buy myself a TV for Christmas or something. Maybe sooner. gah.

Red_Man

We're playing a game until you guys are read, send Marv a message when you're good to go

Smiley90

I think Jonsson might be drunk. At least I hope he is, otherwise I don't understand how he survived watching the Blue Jays.

Cake Boss

Banned
Smiley get a monitor, for under $200 you could find one at 24inch or bigger.

Been using mine more than my plasma for gaming.

Smiley90

Smiley get a monitor, for under $200 you could find one at 24inch or bigger.

Been using mine more than my plasma for gaming.

Yeah my problem isn't really getting a monitor, my problem is getting drilling holes in my room approved.

Marvie_3

Banned
iXxErDts9nHz9.gif
iXxErDts9nHz9.gif

iXxErDts9nHz9.gif
iXxErDts9nHz9.gif

iXxErDts9nHz9.gif
iXxErDts9nHz9.gif

We were down a player both games and both went to OT with our defensemen playing forward. Chill.

Anyways, as I said, good games.

Smiley90

Two close and fun games, not sure what the problem is. And yeah that first penalty was BS. I'll take the second game on me :lol

's all good. I think we discovered that the mental maturity of some people is about 10 years old today. Ah well. We'll carry on and enjoy the inevitable banners to come while they continue the first-round exits. Let's see if everyone can keep to themselves, or if we need to continue like children. I'm going to bet the latter.

Revenant

's all good. I think we discovered that the mental maturity of some people is about 10 years old today. Ah well. We'll carry on and enjoy the inevitable banners to come while they continue the first-round exits. Let's see if everyone can keep to themselves, or if we need to continue like children. I'm going to bet the latter.

wsox talks about maturity, tries to make a jab at banners(which psssst... aren't quite the end all be all of EASHL). HEY WE WON A BANNER AND LOL YOU DIDNT BUT HEY LETS ALL BE MATURE ABOUT THIS.

feigning the high road, quite low of you sir.

Lol. You're the ones acting like internet bros and internet tough guys because you be a shorthanded team with people playing odd positions. Shit's over. Go back to your thread and pat yourselves on your backs in there.

Smiley90

wsox talks about maturity, tries to make a jab at banners(which psssst... aren't quite the end all be all of EASHL). HEY WE WON A BANNER AND LOL YOU DIDNT BUT HEY LETS ALL BE MATURE ABOUT THIS.

feigning the high road, quite low of you sir.

you do realize that wasn't directed at your team, right? ;)

Red_Man

I'll take our 135-70-29 Elite division record over your guy's 63-56-9 pro divison and pro banner record any day. Try shooting for rebounds more next time, or get a 2nd AI to help you out.

Smiley90

I'll take our 135-70-29 Elite division record over your guy's 63-56-9 pro divison and pro banner record any day. Try shooting for rebounds more next time, or get a 2nd AI to help you out.

See you in the Elite playoffs next time 'round. for what it's worth, we ended the season like 23-3, so good things are hopefully up for this season.

Red_Man

Scores on our own net

Anyways, look forward to playing your "real roster", let us know when a time is good for you guys. More fun playing familiar people then randoms.

Smiley90

Scores on our own net

Anyways, look forward to playing your "real roster", let us know when a time is good for you guys. More fun playing familiar people then randoms.

Yeah those games were fun, and a lot closer (probably played more carefully) than regular EASHL games. Arab won't be able to be on in evenings due to his new job, so it'll probably have to be a weekend. (not this though, since I'll be gone all weekend). Was fun for sure.

Also, the question mark was meant to indicate that it was the next suggestion, I know what you meant. :p

Top Bottom