• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's with the NHL 17 thread being a ghost town? Was going to go in there to try and find one or two people to join our EASHL club but it seems like there's no point :/
We only have 3-4 people who play regularly, and often at late times. How many people do you have? It would be nice having more people to play with. A lot of the older guys we played with moved to PS4 this gen.

Marvie_3

Banned
We only have 3-4 people who play regularly, and often at late times. How many people do you have? It would be nice having more people to play with. A lot of the older guys we played with moved to PS4 this gen.
Yeah but those guys are all sweaty and gross.

Especially viz.

two or three regulars and a couple more people who play from time to time. We're mostly UK based (just the one US player) so the times might not work for you guys, apart from weekends when we're normally around at all sorts of times.

I'm just ridiculously bored right now, I can't find anyone on my friends list to play EASHL with me (I'd be happy playing with just two players atm) and it's annoying me far more than it ought to.

Red_Man

two or three regulars and a couple more people who play from time to time. We're mostly UK based (just the one US player) so the times might not work for you guys, apart from weekends when we're normally around at all sorts of times.

I'm just ridiculously bored right now, I can't find anyone on my friends list to play EASHL with me (I'd be happy playing with just two players atm) and it's annoying me far more than it ought to.
You can add me, GT : Legitx27 I've been on earlier lately, I'd like to play more but we don't have many guys, and most aren't around often.

You can add me, GT : Legitx27 I've been on earlier lately, I'd like to play more but we don't have many guys, and most aren't around often.

Done, want me to send you an invite to the club? Other guys are welcome as well, the only requirement is an ability to give out and withstand lots of abuse from your teammates.

Marvie_3

Banned

What time do you usually play? We might be able to make something work.

Red_Man

Done, want me to send you an invite to the club? Other guys are welcome as well, the only requirement is an ability to give out and withstand lots of abuse from your teammates.
Yea, sure, and that's pretty much our club motto anyways.

What time do you usually play? We might be able to make something work.

It's 2am here right now, normally we'd be on a few hours earlier than this. Any time between 7pm to 1-2am UK time which I think is 2pm to 9pm EST?

Dot horse world order 4 lyfe

You should become a Girl from Brazil and play with us right this minute.

Yea, sure, and that's pretty much our club motto anyways.

Have sent you a club invite.

Marvie_3

Banned
It's 2am here right now, normally we'd be on a few hours earlier than this. Any time between 7pm to 1-2am UK time which I think is 2pm to 9pm EST?
Starting soon we'll be playing a lot more around that time. I'll be on way more and we should have 1 if not 2 more hopping onto this club too.

You should become a Girl from Brazil and play with us right this minute.
If you need hookers that bad youre looking in the wrong place.

Schuey might know some lonely albertan grannys though.

Magic.

KMLJB9p.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My Xbox One S is dead so no gaming until I get back from the holidays. Gamestop/EB has no replacements. Good times.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good shit tonight, Legit and Dopey. Felt good to play again. Decent night considering this was the first time we've played since Thanksgiving. We went 3-2-2 on the night and jumped up to Division 2 though.

I'll be on way more going forward so hopefully we can play more often. I was really rusty at first and didn't really get back into the swing until the last couple games. Might need to suffer through a few drop in games tomorrow to get my timing more in tune.

Top Bottom