• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

Marvie_3

Banned
Nobody is going to remember all that, dopey. :lol

Once you get a mic it'll be easier to adjust to your adventuring because we'lll know where youre going. :lol

Best games I've played with the club so far this year, legitimately well played and games We deserved to win.
We deserved to win most of the games the previous night too. EA giveth, EA taketh.....a lot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As for cycling more, it's something we can definitely improve on, but teams sit and wait to try and pick off passes to the D, so if you do get it you need to pass it right away or just throw it on net, the defensemen rarely have the time and space to tee up a slap shot. That's the main reason I'm hesitant throwing it back there.

Marvie_3

Banned
As for cycling more, it's something we can definitely improve on, but teams sit and wait to try and pick off passes to the D, so if you do get it you need to pass it right away or just throw it on net, the defensemen rarely have the time and space to tee up a slap shot. That's the main reason I'm hesitant throwing it back there.
Yeah, part of it is the boards not being covered too. For example, if the LW has the puck on the boards, the LD should be along the boards behind them. There were a couple of teams the last couple nights that were really good at cycling with their defensemen. Its something we are more than capable of doing but we just need to improve our positioning and communication.

icausePANIK

Neo Member
And I dopey I get how you play but you gotta adjust to the team not the team adjust to you bro we cycle we call shit out for the most part we don't chase so if your RD play RD we don't need a forth fwd in there zone cause one outlet pass and boom it's a 2- 1 so if u wanna play fwd then play up I can play D

RedRum

Banned
In that off night, I liked playing up but fuck, I couldn't score shit. I had plenty of chances and I remember a couple of those chances just should have gone the fuck in. I'll just stick to LD whenever I can.

Red_Man

No issues with D jumping up, they just have to communicate it so the wingers / center can fall back and cover, and the other D needs to be aware and hang back as well

Red_Man

Won't be on until later tonight around 12:30a-1a est if anyone happens to be on then

Red_Man

So, less then a week in and I'm pretty sure I've already broken the thumbstick on my new controller....it's doing that thing where it sticks and I can't move my guy again. Thankfully I got the warranty with it this time, but why the fuck does this keep happening? Is there a higher class of controller I can buy?

icausePANIK

Neo Member
I bought the xbox elite controller and have zero complaints about it. I found it on Amazon new for like 98 bucks the thumb sticks are metal so maybe try those

RedRum

Banned
Elite here too, but I have never broken the sticks on my regular controller either.

What the fuck are you doing overy there, Red?

Red_Man

Are you sure its not just NHL? My dude was all wonky that one game.
I started the last time we played and I thought it might be something else, but then I started playing versus last night and it was doing it again, and the thumb stick will make this clicking noise sometimes.

Marvie_3

Banned
I started the last time we played and I thought it might be something else, but then I started playing versus last night and it was doing it again, and the thumb stick will make this clicking noise sometimes.
Ok. Stop breaking your controllers.

Top Bottom