• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

icausePANIK

Neo Member
So when are we going to remake the team lol I feel like it's cursed. Marv and legit cursed it when they learned the hard way 2s suck lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll be on after the Blackhawks game.

So when are we going to remake the team lol I feel like it's cursed. Marv and legit cursed it when they learned the hard way 2s suck lol
We're not? Im not going back to some dumpy ass non goalie spotlighting community center.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm not playing 2s lol

this is why nobody is playing. because nobody will join the lobby under the guise of "not playing 2s"

we don't have to play, just start showing up as it's easier to convince others to when you do.

During the playoffs night I was in lobby for 2 hours waiting for people to join (with 4 separate people claiming they'd join yet never did).

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I need to find a beer league to play in around here. :(

Also, where can I order my Schuey replica jersey?

Haha, ill have one sent out! Our name is terrible, I wasn't with the team yet when they named it. There was a team called the Spartans already so we are the Ice Spartans, lol. Terrible

You should definitely find a league.

Marvie_3

Banned
Haha, ill have one sent out! Our name is terrible, I wasn't with the team yet when they named it. There was a team called the Spartans already so we are the Ice Spartans, lol. Terrible

You should definitely find a league.
Fuck yes. Id wear the shit out of it.

I was going to join a league that played out at the Devils practice facility but that fell through. I need to get my knees checked out first though. Theyre always shitty but the last few weeks have been especially bad.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yes. Id wear the shit out of it.

I was going to join a league that played out at the Devils practice facility but that fell through. I need to get my knees checked out first though. Theyre always shitty but the last few weeks have been especially bad.

I pretty much have aches after every game. My knees have issues too. I need to get more exercise in between games.

Um.. so I think my S is dead. I can't turn it on. I hear the chime but it doesnt turn on

Hopefully not!

RedRum

Banned
Cut your achy limbs off, gentlemen. When they are against you, they're no longer needed.

And the S works again. Needed to recycle the power and update. Thanks person who plays shitty games, for the advice.

Top Bottom