• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Panthers have agreed to terms to re-sign Scott Clemmensen. Waiting for papers to be signed #nhl #flapanthers

1336297872159.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Marc Crawford saying that Chicago would be an ideal place for Brodeur! What do you think, Marvie?!

iA6YshsNQzTDq.gif

Honestly, Brodeur is one of my favorite players but I just can't get that excited about a 800 year old goalie. Chicago needs 3rd and 4th line depth as well as defensive depth first.

Does that mean you guys aren't trying for Luo anymore? I'm surprised you did that.
Honestly no idea. Unless we move Clemmer to Van in return, or move Theo. This is very unexpected though he is on the hook for 600k per year for 2 years. I don't even know unless we go for elite talent today this move is the last thing I expected.

It would be funny if Florida was never in on Luongo. Maybe Gillis spread it to the media (who obviously ran with the story) in order to pressure Brian Burke into making a deal.

Ya, if they're not in it no though it should be interesting what they can get with him since now they're kind of stuck.

Honestly no idea. Unless we move Clemmer to Van in return, or move Theo. This is very unexpected though he is on the hook for 600k per year for 2 years. I don't even know unless we go for elite talent today this move is the last thing I expected.

Ya, which I guess sort of makes sense. Just seems weird with the demands people thought vancouver had.

Alucard

Banned
Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib

Given relative silence of #pens GM this week, and him having no plans to travel today, I am curious what he already knows about #PariseWatch

Shero going after the scraps? Matt Carle?

LOL! Pierre Maguire saying that Jagr should go to Montreal!

cube444

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Wings owner Mike Illitch, GM Ken Holland and head coach Mike Babcock will be among Detroit contingent headed to Newport office today

Well it looks like the Wings aren't messing around.

Top Bottom