• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Please. It's 25 goals and then whatever he added in the playoffs as the 2nd best player during that timeframe.

That's going to hurt next year when Franzen scores 5 in a November game and then 2 the rest of the year.

Besides, reading comprehension would help. Nowhere did I say "overpay" for Prust. Nowhere. Try reading the actual posts, guys.

There were reports Prust wanted a lot of money.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Told that Crosby reached out to Parise as part of Pittsburgh pitch

can't see him not signing for pens now

"Hey, someone is going to have to step in for me when I miss 3/4 of the year with another concussion!"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
They just mentioned that it might take that much to get him.

FUCK YES NICKELBACK TOUR LETS ALL GO

The most surprising thing about that commercial was that I had no clue Bush was still together.

cube444

I can't see how Suter and Parise both sign with the same team when they each want $24 million up front for the first two seasons.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
When all is said and done, expect Ryan Suter to get a 10 year-plus deal with an AAV of $7M-plus that will include $28M in the first 2 years

Revenant

I bet he's not there either. He's probably in Scotty Bowman's front yard playing on the slip 'n' slide with Stan

I actually just heard from a good source that Stan Bowman was told to get ready 3 hours ago for the beginning of FA but he refused to put the slip n' slide away, upon scolding from his dad Stan ran to his room, slamming the door and thrashing about on his bed. However sources believe he has made a call to The Cookie Monster and The Letter J.

Cake Boss

Banned
Mike Lundin
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight 180 lb

WTF?

This is who we are replacing Carkner's 6/7th spot with? WHYYYYYYY

I shat out bigger turds than this guy.

Top Bottom