• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

ShaneB

Whitney is one of the most underrated players in the league. Definite huge loss for Phoenix, and odd for him to go to Dallas as well I guess given he could've went to numerous places.

YOU GET NOTHING. YOU LOSE.

WE GOT MONSTER LIKE MARVIE SAID!!

Hahaha poor CrazedArabMan =(

Ducks aren't going to do shit so I shouldn't be laughing. Heck, with my luck, we'll lose Teemu and Bobby...

In all seriousness, I'm glad with the Monster signing, heck anything is an upgrade to Conklin as backup, so overall it actually is a really good signing and he seems really excited to come here.

Alucard

Banned
iM6Unp5fpzC4z.gif

I'll 1-up you.

NHL GM approaches Shero...

shero.jpg

"I've got Martin, Kennedy, and Lovejoy available. Whatta you say?"

NHL GM:
iqFN35eTTbSM9.gif

Kifimbo

Close to retirement. Who could blame him for taking $9M this late in his career?

I doubt Dallas was the only team willing to give him millions. Why not take "only" $8M over 2 years and have a chance to win something (at least make the playoffs).

Fei

I know this is still up in the air with the CBA, but I just saw the cap floor is $54.2M. Only 11 teams currently meet that. :lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So glad Detroit's not going to overpay for Parise. That's outrageous money.

Bring in Semin.

Alucard

Banned
Chip Alexander ‏@ice_chip

Hearing if Canes' free-agent bid for Parise fails, will further pursue trade for Nash. Apparently offer for Nash has been made.

Merguson

Banned
Eklund: Adam Burrish a Star too, DONE (E5)

Official: Adam Burish signs with San Jose

Then he changes it to .... Adam Burrish a Shark (E5)
"4 years. Sorry talking to a source. Heard Stars, but said Sharks"

Marvie_3

Banned
Burish to the Sharks

I was hoping to see him back in Chicago so he and Sharp could play practical jokes on Toews some more. :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck man, would love if some team totally unexpected comes and gives Parise whats hes asking for. Ottawa please, better than trading for Nash.

Top Bottom