• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

dem

Renaud P Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS

Guillaume Latendresse is in Ottawa for a medical. If he pass it, he'll play with the Senators next season.

pringles

well hey you don't really need either, let me look at the Red Wings roster...

Datsyuk
Zetterberg
Kronwall

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

ohhhhhh.....
My gut reaction was "how could he forget Lidstrom??" .. :-(

So? we gave Bobby fucking Butler 2 years at 1.2, why not Carkner?

Because he's a useless hockey player ? even more so after his knee injury last year, he's slow as shit.

But oh wait... he beat up Brian Boyle ... let's sign him to a long term deal ! He was a scratch most of the year. What a waste of money and roster spot.

If we want a bottom-pairing D-man who plays the easiest minutes, we can easily do better.

Cake Boss

Banned
I love what Min is doing, buffing up their bottom 6 and providing some protection to their young players that are coming up.

If it wasn't for injuries this team would have went to the playoffs, I fully expect them to make it next season.

Vman

I love what Min is doing, buffing up their bottom 6 and providing some protection to their young players that are coming up.

If it wasn't for injuries this team would have went to the playoffs, I fully expect them to make it next season.

i like you

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

Werent they in 1st before the injuries piled up?

1Mil isn't bad for Armstrong.

Marvie_3

Banned

Exactly. Minnesota has some really good players coming up.

Werent they in 1st before the injuries piled up?
They were 20-7-3 before the wheels came off in December.

Alucard

Banned
Rob Rossi
#pens plan, I'm told again today, has not changed since last weekend: Going after both Parise and Suter. Moving parts to close on both, tho

I hope Latendresse shows up in shape, it could work out.

Talented but lazy is how my friend always called him when he played in Montreal.

Top Bottom