• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Parros1.jpg

YES

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Big contract but big pickup for Avs. Another Western Conference team gets better while Ken Holland fiddles away.

Still sticking with my prediction of Semin and a mediocre defenseman along with giving Hudler $4 million to come back.

toro5741

Good for PA, he had a solid year and deserves a nice raise. I can see why the Isles didn't want to give him 4mill per, but I'm glad he didn't sign with an Eastern Conference team

Looks like Semin according to Lebrun is waiting to see if Detroit strikes out on Parise, which means it looking closer and closer that Semin might be a Wing which I will be happy with.

I wonder what CBJ fans would think would be worse

1)Getting a lower than expected return for Nash

or

2)Seeing Nash light up their team 6 times a season for the next 6 years

Heretic

Losing Brookbank hurts the team. Losing Parros hurts the fans. Losing Brookbank hurts me more than losing Parros.

Fuck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder what CBJ fans would think would be worse

1)Getting a lower than expected return for Nash

or

2)Seeing Nash light up their team 6 times a season for the next 6 years

That wouldn't be much different from how it's like right now, so I'm tempted to think the first would be worse.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looks like Semin according to Lebrun is waiting to see if Detroit strikes out on Parise, which means it looking closer and closer that Semin might be a Wing which I will be happy with.

You and I called this one months ago.

dem

If I was Nash I totally would have waived to go to Ottawa.

Thats probably the best spot I could think of for him

Top Bottom