• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Solo

LO-fucking-L if the Pens land Parise over Suter. The Pennsylvania teams are so fucking dumb. Defense letting you down? Just add more offense!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Remember when Pens fans told us they didn't need any wingers?

Hey, if they score 9 a game they're unbeatable.

As of now, that Pens team with Parise isn't built to win in the playoffs.

cube444

5:00 pm presser now for Parise. This better not be another: "Thanks for your patience but I need more time to decide" thing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
5:00 pm presser now for Parise. This better not be another: "Thanks for your patience but I need more time to decide" thing.

He's going to Pittsburgh. I heard the closer was Lemieux offering to let Parise live in his basement.

Razorskin

----- ------
pOYzv.jpg

YOU CAN"T SAY NO TO THIS FACE.

Plinko

Just accidentally clicked on the GAF-hop thread. I have no idea what just happened.

Cagey

Banned
Translation: I'm going to wait until Lou ups his offer to what I need to stay in New Jersey... it worked for Trollvalchuk, the master troller.

Top Bottom