• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

hubes

good shit by parise. i love to see members of the media get pissed off because a guy won't make a life changing decision quick so they can go back to doing absolutely nothing.

Bergevin has now delayed his presser indefinitely, lol. Something is going down.

Jagr to Montreal.

2jjvb.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He's had weeks to think about this shit. Pick the dump truck full of money you like best and get on with it.

The reality of this is that it's clearly a ploy by the agents to try and get tams to increase their offer.

Marvie_3

Banned
Jagr to Montreal.

2jjvb.gif
What the hell is this? :lol

The reality of this is that it's clearly a ploy by the agents to try and get tams to increase their offer.
Trying to get more money out of NJ so he doesn't have to leave.

Also,
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib

The plan is Parise will come back here to Minnesota tomorrow, discuss with fiancee and get back to his agents "later;" nothing imminent

From Wiki:

In the summer of 2007 Scott Gomez and former Devils teammate Jay Pandolfo opened the Micro Ice Training Center in North Andover, Massachusetts where youth hockey players train and have pillow fights.

What.

Merguson

Banned
#Canadiens Price gets 39M for 6 yrs. #NHL cap hit 6.5M

It's a bit high to me but at least you get him locked up for 6 more years.

cube444

I find it very weird that Parise is in Toronto with his wife to be and he needs to head home to make a decision?

He must be leaning towards the Wild.

Did Hodgson just become the Sabres' top center?

He already was. Getting Roy out of town for anything was the plan for like 2 years now.

Steve Ott ‏@otter2nine
I wanna thank everybody who's ever cheered, roared and was loyal fan of mine. Dallas will always hold a big pce of my heart THANK YOU

Now to my new Team Buffalo, I can't wait to Rock the East.

Top Bottom