• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

cube444

Hmm, with Parise taking his time like this, he really could end up on any of the teams on his list.

And man, having a child is the biggest responsibility and on-the-job training that life provides. It's only been a day, but I've already learned a lot. Tired but happy. I'll post this stuff in the other thread sef suggested in the future. :)

My wife's a Habs fan, but I'll let her make her own fan decision. We'll go to some Pens/Habs games when she's older, for sure.

Good stuff Alucard!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's definitely a risk, but players of his stature are the only types who should get these kind of mega contracts. Offering 12-13 years to Parise is a joke.

Slurmer

Banned
Good for jagr to get that much. Dallas seems like a weird place for him, but no destination wouldve surprised me too much considering he played for philly last season.

Cake Boss

Banned
Jagr to the Stars done. That's weird.

NX5y7.gif

lol Stars are not making the playoffs anytime soon. What a shitty team.

I guess they're basically buying a 2nd round pick in advance for when the trade deadline comes.

Barrage

Hall Of Famer? Don't mind if we do!!

To those of you under the delusion that Dallas is some kind of Hab-like basement-dweller: we were mere GAMES away from making the playoffs last year. Then we added.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dallas doesn't have any centers now, Gainey should talk them into taking Gomez off our hands.

Who wants Derek Roy? Every Sabres fan in here wanted him gone last year. Nobody likes the guy. Ribeiro is way better than that fuck.

There's a couple of good players on the Stars, like Benn and Eriksson, but that defense is pretty weak, and the forwards quality drops pretty quickly after the first line...

Acid08

Banned
Dallas is going to be good.

I think LA and Dallas are going to be the best teams in the Pacific this season. Sharks third with a good lead over Anaheim and Phoenix.

Cake Boss

Banned
Who wants Derek Roy? Every Sabres fan in here wanted him gone last year. Nobody likes the guy. Ribeiro is way better than that fuck.

There's a couple of good players on the Stars, like Benn and Eriksson, but that defense is pretty weak, and the forwards quality drops pretty quickly after the first line...

Whitney-Benn-Jagr
Eriksson-Roy-Ryder
Morrow- ????

Pretty good I say.

Roy should improve in Dallas. I mean it was only 2 years ago he was putting up a point per game until that injury. And he won't be surrounded by teammates who supposedly hate him (yet).

Barrage

Roy needed a change of scenery. The money's reasonable and it's short-term, I love that pick-up.

Our Defense is underrated. Our offense is energized. The Stars will pump poopers this season.

Guys I'm scared...

There's a bunch of kids in the movie foyer and I can't tell if they're going to see Spider-Man or Brave.

I don't want kids in my Spidey movie.

Also lol @ Jagr being a Star.

Fei

(Connolly) needed a change of scenery.
The money's reasonable and
it's short-term, I love that pick-up.

Fixed to what Leafs fans told Sabres-GAF constantly last July. Hopefully it turns out different this time around..

It will just be weird to see Jagr in a Stars uniform.

Top Bottom