• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

CHARHAHAHA.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Actually according to the law, city is correct in terms of signature count.

2010 election didn't have all districts voting on council members+mayor, 2008 did.

so 2010 is only a partial figure. For referendums you need the percentage of the last full election, which was 2008

Weeee it sucks they are making it too easy to throw it out

Marvie_3

Banned
Actually according to the law, city is correct in terms of signature count.

2010 election didn't have all districts voting on council members+mayor, 2008 did.

so 2010 is only a partial figure. For referendums you need the percentage of the last full election, which was 2008

Weeee it sucks they are making it too easy to throw it out

Glendale can make up shit to throw any referendum out like they did with the sales tax one. It's ridiculous to have the city instead of a neutral party verifying the signatures.

Glendale can make up shit to throw any referendum out like they did with the sales tax one. It's ridiculous to have the city instead of a neutral party verifying the signatures.

Eventually the experiment with Phoenix will come to an end. Reading through Billy Mumphries', I mean Sheroking's, posts has given me the mindset that Bettman et co. will are more than happy for Quebec and Seattle to get their full NHL arenas built before allowing teams to move there.

Teemu is a legend. Back in 2006 his picture was my first facebook profile, such was his unbridled sexiness.

Socreges

Banned
Since when are her boobs THAT big? either way boooooobs
joint-surgeons-group.jpg

For a better tomorrow.

I actually think she looked better before. Looks like she went up two cups too many.

That's four more than the Sedin sisters will ever have. -- before someone else could do it.

Socreges

Banned
Dastardly, sorry about your nana

HOCKEY:

Holy fuck @ Minny. Would have upset me, if it weren't kind of funny watching Wings fans slowly unravel as the news spilled out. Detroit now desperate for Semin to fill in.

Canucks are kinda fucked. Luongo ruined an already weak bluff. No team needs to add him as badly as we need to send him elsewhere. That won't change over time either. I can see him being traded in late August or something - I'd rather him be let go for a 2nd round pick than someone like Komisarek or Upshall.

Doan please sign here for 2 or 3 years you're too old for anything else kthx ps canucks fear god too

Surprised you bit on Manics / Forza's alt, you're smarter then bears and communists!
Why you always so saucy mang

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watched that yesterday its not very funny =/ best part was the penguin parts and they name them.

Eugh, guys, I really hate what I'm about to do as I absolutely despise the whole "internet democracy" thing where you vote/share/like to win competitions, so I'm sorry to put this in the NHL thread, but hear me out...

My sister is a finalist to win some competition where she wins some make-up course that she's always wanted but could never afford cos she's a newlywed yadda yadda yadda. Normally I'd be all like "eeeehh, do what you can buddy, good luck" but since she's been pretty upset about my Nanas passing, then I really want to do whatever I can to get a smile back on her face. And I know that winning this business will certainly do just that.

If you guys have a spare moment to simply click 'Indya Timms' and then click 'Vote' then it'd be a big help to get her in the running to win this thing.

I love her, and I really want to do whatever I can to bring a smile to her face again. Even if it means begging on the internet for this thing. I wouldn't ever try and beg on the internet for things like this normally, but as you guys can probably tell - I'm desperate as heck.

If anybody here does that, then you have my sincerest appreciation and thanks for doing it.

Once again, I'm also sorry that I've spammed up our NHL thread with this begging business. I'm gonna need one hell of a shower to wash the dirt off.

Dastardly, sorry about your nana

HOCKEY:

Holy fuck @ Minny. Would have upset me, if it weren't kind of funny watching Wings fans slowly unravel as the news spilled out. Detroit now desperate for Semin to fill in.

Canucks are kinda fucked. Luongo ruined an already weak bluff. No team needs to add him as badly as we need to send him elsewhere. That won't change over time either. I can see him being traded in late August or something - I'd rather him be let go for a 2nd round pick than someone like Komisarek or Upshall.

Doan please sign here for 2 or 3 years you're too old for anything else kthx ps canucks fear god too

Why you always so saucy mang

Holland apparently is more interested in Doan and he fits our over 35 criteria, so he is ours!! But yes it still stings, I have a feeling Suter would have been a Wing if it wasn't for Parise wanting them to both go to Minny, 99% sure on that.

Also are we taking bets to see how long you will go before you are banned again, that last one was a quick turn around.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is this the worst offseason ever for moves? I can't remember one this boring before. Not to mention that the Wings sucked it up horribly.

Not only that, but last night's article about the Coyotes makes it seem like they'll be playing in Phoenix for the foreseeable future :(

Worst offseason ever.

Socreges

Banned
voted

Is this the worst offseason ever for moves? I can't remember one this boring before. Not to mention that the Wings sucked it up horribly.
Isn't it just a matter of the Wings org not wanting to hand out excessive long-term contracts and some players simply wanting to go elsewhere instead of Detroit? Not sure Holland's really done anything wrong.

Doan news:

John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620
NHL source just confirmed to me that an Eastern Conference team has offered Coyotes Captain Shane Doan a 4-year deal worth more than 30 mill

Confirmed offers from San Jose, LA and Vancouver. I guess this recent one was #4.

Top Bottom