• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Renaud P Lavoie said:
NHL proposal to players: 1-reduce players hockey related revenues to 46% from 57 %. 2-10 seasons in NHL before being UFA. 3-contracts limites to 5 years 4-no more salary arbitration. 5- entry-level contract 5 years instead of 3.

Welp, see you guys in 2013-2014!

I'd never watch an NHL game again if they got rid of the salary cap.

img-thing

With respect to the NHL's demands, sports radio (thanks Dan Patrick) tells me that each side will list 5-10 non-negotiables, and after that it becomes quid pro quo as they go through the lists.

And when has sports radio been inaccurate I ask you?!

Red_Man

img-thing

With respect to the NHL's demands, sports radio (thanks Dan Patrick) tells me that each side will list 5-10 non-negotiables, and after that it becomes quid pro quo as they go through the lists.

And when has sports radio been inaccurate I ask you?!
Dude on Montreal sports radio said Gomez + Subban for Bobby Ryan was going to happen 100%, I'm expecting the news to break any hour now.

Quick

Banned
You'll get this instead.

http://i.imgur.com/dxyMU.jpg[IMG]

*gags*

good idea, just build over the centennial plaza.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look too bad. Bit tacky with the Habs logo on the top, but I guess that makes sense with where it is. I know nothing of that project, but I'm assuming they're doing something like Maple Leaf Square (condos, "fan friendly" area).

Clydefrog

How's everyone's wallets so far with the Steam Sale?

I'm currently only out $2.50.

I win. I'm out $2.49. I bought The Bard's Tale.

owned.

edit: someone on TF2 gifted me Ass Creed: Rev because I asked. They just fucking gave it to me. I was like "what? ok! YOU ROCK"

did uncle dstrdly's sister win yet?

The responses have been overwhelming. I'm so glad she's going to win it and I'm so grateful to you guys for contributing.

I told her I "helped" her with a campaign, but didn't mention any websites.

Red_Man

I was looking at a thread on Galchenyuk on Hfboards, and peoples predictions for him, and this stat came up, only 5 centers hit 30 goals last season:

Steven Stamkos, 60 goals
Evgeni Malkin, 50 goals
Jason Spezza, 34 goals
John Tavares, 31 goals
Logan Couture, 31 goals

Dunno why, but that seemed to surprise me.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was looking at a thread on Galchenyuk on Hfboards, and peoples predictions for him, and this stat came up, only 5 centers hit 30 goals last season:

Steven Stamkos, 60 goals
Evgeni Malkin, 50 goals
Jason Spezza, 34 goals
John Tavares, 31 goals
Logan Couture, 31 goals

Toews had 29 but he only played in 59 games.

Steven Stamkos, 60 goals
Evgeni Malkin, 50 goals
Jason Spezza, 34 goals
John Tavares, 31 goals
Logan Couture, 31 goals

25 wingers had 30+ goals last season. I always thought it was because the snipers and goal scorers were usually wingers while most centers are either twf or playmakers.

Top Bottom