• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

RC

Banned
Yes. Oh yes. Main and 3rd.

It's a good place though :p they have great wings.

Should've known you were at Foundations. It's a skinny jean, curly mustache bonanza. Nacho's are decent though, for a bean filled vegan friendly pile of pretention.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Should've known you were at Foundations. It's a skinny jean, curly mustache bonanza. Nacho's are decent though, for a bean filled vegan friendly pile of pretention.

Actually, I wasn't at Foundations. I was at a live-art gallery project. Don't even ask, my gf wanted to go.

A real man would flash his keister during a televised sporting event.

CB, is that you?

AwOvuHnCIAAk4Fo.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So, how much damage would a lockout do to the NHL having gone through one not that long ago?

Absolute worst thing that could happen, but once they hired Fehr you knew it was coming.

I'm just angry because I know they'll still charge full price for NHL Center Ice.

cube444

Well good thing Mario saved you guys and you also got Crosby or you would have been in the same boat.

It was Bettman who rigged the draft and gave them Crosby. I still laugh at those videos of Sid at 16 years old "working out" with Mario. The seeds were planted that far back.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't even know what a top 15 pick feels like... and I don't want to unless we trade for one. :/

Don't worry--if we had it, Holland would trade it away for a mediocre defenseman. I don't think we'll have to stress about it.

Tabris

Serious question. Has Crosby ever been spotted in public with a female that isn't family or doing promotional work with him?

Crosby is rarely seen in public in general. He's a private guy. Would you rather have him with pictures on the internet looking like a douchbag with his shirt off holding bottles of champagne around a bunch of girls? Nah, Crosby has class. (ignoring the ref whining & cheap shots)

Also if the question is whether he's gay or not, who cares? Stop listening to Cam Janssen and go here http://youcanplayproject.org/

Quick

Banned
Crosby is rarely seen in public in general. He's a private guy. Would you rather have him with pictures on the internet looking like a douchbag with his shirt off holding bottles of champagne around a bunch of girls? Nah, Crosby has class. (ignoring the ref whining & cheap shots)

Also if the question is whether he's gay or not, who cares? Stop listening to Cam Janssen and go here http://youcanplayproject.org/

Cube has this weird fascination with Crosby, specifically if he's single or not. I'm not sure why.

cube444

A girl I know is telling me he gets lots of girls and I'm asking her to show pics/proof. No i am not saying he is gay and even if you are "private" you can still be seen with women without "partying" it up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Honestly a lockout would be the best thing for the Habs. No pressure to force Galchenyuk and other prospects, and chance at another top pick. Obviously I hope it's avoided but in the long term it would be best for them.

Alucard

Banned
Honestly a lockout would be the best thing for the Habs. No pressure to force Galchenyuk and other prospects, and chance at another top pick. Obviously I hope it's avoided but in the long term it would be best for them.

I think most teams would say the same thing. Would love a season for the Pens' defensive prospects to mature, and to pick up another guy or two. Then we can unleash the best team of the past 42 years.

Slurmer

Banned
Flyers have only picked in the top 15 once since I started following as a kid.

Then the only guy who got picked ahead of our guy scored a cup winner against us.

Now we have Luke Schenn.

Fuck the Flyers.

Thank god they didn't make the finals this season and get blown out by Richards, carter, and gagne

Top Bottom