• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are you making the steam group or should I go make it?

Suggestions for name:

NHL-GAF Steam Group of NO TABRIS ALLOWED
NHL-GAF Steam Group of Pleasant Talks with Uncle Dolan

Was fully expecting "NHL-GAF Steam Group of no Fable 3-owners allowed". Pleasantly surprised.

Jesus Christ, this is some fuckin' offseason thread...

Better get used to it, might be a long, LONG offseason. Gotta find mutual interests now so we'll have something to talk about for the next year. Ideas:

Netflix-movies.
Minigolf-tracks.
Favourite colours, incl. "are fruits really colours?"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
In case anyone in here has a Vita (which is highly unlikely looking at sales numbers) or PS3 my PSN is RedWingLion.

Smiley90

NHL-GAF Steam Group of SMILEY DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTES TO PETER MOLYNEUX'S EXPANDING BALLOON OF SHIT

:lol

Screw you. Black&White 3 is near the top of my "Games I want made" list. (after HL3, naturally)

Also, Vita? Poor soul. That's TWO of the biggest mistakes in this thread on you Plinko :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Screw you. Black&White 2 is near the top of my "Games I want made" list. (after HL3, naturally)

Also, Vita? Poor soul. That's TWO of the biggest mistakes in this thread on you Plinko :/
Man Black and White was my shit, I need to go reinstall that again.

I simply don't understand why there's no remake. It'd sell like crazy.
I can't think of a single hit old PC game that got any sort of remake. Starcraft, Fallout, Diablo, etc. I figured if a developer wanted to work on a property again, they'd just make a new game instead of updating an old one.

Socreges

Banned
So bored.

Any other GAFers want to get into shape? NHL-Fitness GAF? I'm sure there's a website we can use to track our progress and challenge each other. Would anyone be up for this? Just putting some feelers out there.
I'd be interested. Got my MRI results back yesterday and my knee won't be needing surgery. Taking that as a green light for squats, etc. Also looking to improve my diet.

Now just need someone else to hold this together since Alucard and I don't get along.

Smiley90

I can't think of a single hit old PC game that got any sort of remake. Starcraft, Fallout, Diablo, etc. I figured if a developer wanted to work on a property again, they'd just make a new game instead of updating an old one.

I'd be happy with a remake or Black&White 3, really. The franchise had so much potential and now it's just buried and I don't understand why :(

And yeah, same Red. Not as good as the first, but still enjoyable.

So bored.

Any other GAFers want to get into shape? NHL-Fitness GAF? I'm sure there's a website we can use to track our progress and challenge each other. Would anyone be up for this? Just putting some feelers out there.

dbryanddtrungkgkfh.gif

Just started running again to go along with my weights, though I'm not much for a competition on tracking progress, I'm happy with the pace I have been doing for the last year or so.

Red_Man

Apparently those charges against doughty got dropped, the sexual assault ones or w/e that was about, not that too many people care I imagine.

Alucard

Banned
I'd be interested. Got my MRI results back yesterday and my knee won't be needing surgery. Taking that as a green light for squats, etc. Also looking to improve my diet.

Now just need someone else to hold this together since Alucard and I don't get along.

We can help each other out by calling the other guy a "fat piece of shit," or using encouraging phrases like "If you fuckin' want it, don't just go out there and act like you fuckin' want it. Go out there and just fuckin' want it!"

Crazed, you're in too. I'll find a place we can chat and share stories and such.

Smiley90

What's the best and healthiest way to... Gain weight? Specific food or working out/muscle
Mass? Serious question here.

Revenant

Feels like you brought up having an MRI quite awhile ago. What exactly did you do to your knee? same injury?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Screw you. Black&White 3 is near the top of my "Games I want made" list. (after HL3, naturally)

Yep. Lesson learned on the early adoption of systems. Never again.

Socreges

Banned
What's the best and healthiest way to... Gain weight? Specific food or working out/muscle
Mass? Serious question here.
Dairy Queen.

If you want to gain muscle mass, then lots of food (protein, carbs) and lots of weights on a constant basis. That's where I'm at.

Red_Man

That group pic makes me want to get a decent comp just so I can play steam games, well done.

Plinko

Anything that doesn't take me 8 years to do? :/

Your steam nick is... lol. Also, perfect group picture. -applause-

Seriously, I had to start eating 5-6 times a day to gain solid muscle mass in college.

cube444

So bored.

dbryanddtrungkgkfh.gif

I can offer up weight training exercises for those interested.

Plinko

Why I bought a vita at launch and I love it. Best handheld I have ever owned by far.

It is great, but I use it for Treasures of Montezuma and that's it. There aren't many good games for it. I can't even play my PS1 games :(

Alucard

Banned
I can offer up weight training exercises for those interested.

tumblr_m7c649mwGe1rpv6kho11_r1_250.gif

You're in!

I'll research some fitness tracking sites and pick one by tomorrow afternoon. Finally going to get serious with this after the birth of my daughter. Gotta be healthy for her, my wife, and most importantly for myself.

Heretic

xbox = Heretic Soul
Steam = HereticSoul
3DS = 0731-4782-7886 (Currently playing Mario Tennis)
PSN= Heretic_Soul (I think)
Wii = Don't remember my code. If you want it, I'll get it.

Smiley90

xbox = Heretic Soul
Steam = Heretic_Soul
3DS = 0731-4782-7886 (Currently playing Mario Tennis)
PSN= Heretic_Soul (I think)
Wii = Don't remember my code. If you want it, I'll get it.

heretic_soul
Profile _

Istanbul, Turkey

... you sure about that?

It is great, but I use it for Treasures of Montezuma and that's it. There aren't many good games for it. I can't even play my PS1 games :(

Wow I own so many games for it. NGS+, Resistance: Burning Skies, Wipeout 2048, Little Deviants, Mortal Kombat, Uncharted, and those are just the cart based games I own. I have also downloaded a bunch of games. I have been playing a lot of ToM lately, sadly no one on my friends list shares crystals though.

Top Bottom