• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Curufinwe

BRING BACK SHERIFF MARVIE

vlcsnap-000311.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NFL will sustain me through February but if they're still locked out at that point I'll have nothing to watch.

Socreges

Banned
Incredible how Soc continuously gets away with baiting people.
What exactly constitutes "baiting" in your eyes, wsoxfan? As for Marvie, what I said were all absolute, unqualified claims that he's made about Phoenix. He's a big boy, and done a lot worse. Not my problem he can't take it.

Alucard

Banned
What exactly constitutes "baiting" in your eyes, wsoxfan? As for Marvie, what I said were all absolute, unqualified claims that he's made about Phoenix. He's a big boy, and done a lot worse. Not my problem he can't take it.

Everyone's an asshole on the Internet?

Alucard

Banned
oof. will we ever get along, alucard? i guess we can at least share a burning passion for tyler kennedy

I started being a fan when Arsenal were unstoppable...Henry, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Cole, Campbell, Fabregas...haven't cared as much lately, and not sure if I'm as much an Arsenal fan as a bandwagon fan of entertaining teams and great players. Hard to get attached when I'm in Canada. Find that I don't care as much about Arsenal, but trying to keep it up. Who do you follow?

Tabris

People in Vancouver should have a lot to do sports wise right now. Every weekend, there's 1-2 games to attend at BC Place on the cheap.

It's actually the perfect set up as MLS and CFL are going on while NHL and NFL are on their breaks.

iLLmAtlc

Any Jays fans in here? They are easily my second favourite team I think.

So Boston "now let's finish you off."

PERFECT!

Ok I'm done.

iLLmAtlc

Versteeg arbitration tommorrow. :(

I only like hockey. I would probably stream AHL games. At least I'll see Markstrom, Howden, Shore, Petrovic, Trocheck, Robak.

Don't lose hope on a deal. I know from a few years ago the Canucks and Raymond went all the way to an hour or 2 before the arbitration hearing before they got it done.

My boss, who never liked me, finally got promoted to a position where he could do something about it and fired me, illegally, so I'm in some labour board / lawyer hell trying to figure out how I can get as much money as possible out of them. Then, a week later, my landlord informed me he was selling his share of the property to his partner who decided to kick us out so he can ALLEGEDLY move himself and his family in, which I don't buy for a second. Thankfully my room mate is handling that bullshit, since between finding a new job and suing my former employer I just didn't have the time. So yeah, June was a shitty month but now I've got a new job and am moving to a way better place for August 1st, which is unfortunately when I would have been incredibly drunk in Seattle.

Alucard

Banned
I always follow the Jays on the periphery. Check my sports app to see where they sit...for the past few seasons, it feels like they've been stagnant right around the .500 mark.

Acid08

Banned
I can't fuck with any sport but hockey. If I had to choose other Bay teams I support they'd be the A's and the 49ers. Too bad the NBA, NFL, and MLB are snoozefests for the most part.

I can't be bothered to sit through a baseball game but the Jays are interesting from a standings perspective, just in that "how the f do you make the playoffs without building a dynasty?" sort of way. The AL East is basically the most ridiculously configured division in pro sports.

How much do you think Versteeg will get, Dubbed?

Top Bottom