• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Curufinwe

A 36 year old D-Man is not worth trading anyone good for.

$6M cap hit at the age of 39? I think his game is going to really begin to deteriorate over the next few seasons, as happens with almost all forwards not named Teemu.

Couldn't they trade Doan in his last year to some team who needs to hit the cap floor?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing it on Friday. You've just lowered my expectations from "gonna be the 2nd best superhero flick ever, after TDK" to "gotta be better than Batman & Robin, right?".
A lot of people think it's great, I just thought it was good, not amazing, I preferred TDK.

I loved TDKR. I would put it below TDK but above BB. I dont see why anyone would be disappointed by it. I think it was a perfect way to end the Batman movies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anyone who says TDK was better than Begins is wrong. I won't waver on that opinion, either.

Acid08

Banned
A 36 year old D-Man is not worth trading anyone good for.

When it's Boyle and you're in "win now" mode, it is worth it.

Boyle is still a damn warrior. I was worried, at the beginning of last season, that he was done because he was just awful. Came out he was playing with a broken foot for months and when that healed he was back to his old self. I would only want him traded if we get the perfect return otherwise he is definitely worth keeping. Our right side D is stack though with Boyle, Burns, Braun, and Demers so he could be expendable if the deal is right.

Anyone who says TDK was better than Begins is wrong. I won't waver on that opinion, either.

This man is correct.

When it's Boyle and you're in "win now" mode, it is worth it.

Boyle is still a damn warrior. I was worried, at the beginning of last season, that he was done because he was just awful. Came out he was playing with a broken foot for months and when that healed he was back to his old self. I would only want him traded if we get the perfect return otherwise he is definitely worth keeping. Our right side D is stack though with Boyle, Burns, Braun, and Demers so he could be expendable if the deal is right.

This man is correct.

Would Sharks be looking for forwards back?

I figured since we have nothing else to talk about I'll ask this here, I've been play NHL 12 in the online team play using the community/lobby function and it counts toward your be a pro stats so you can rank your guy up.

Well apparently I was 69% to Pro rank and all of a sudden those games don't seem to count anymore, but if I go to EASHL and play they count. However if I then go back to the community/lobby team play they don't count again. So I don't know if this is a glitch or it won't let me level up in those games anymore as I hate playing EASHL or against random people because it is infuriating to say the least and prefer to play with some friends. And yes we have it set to ranked, so any help guys?

ZeroGravity

TDKR felt like the longest movie I've ever seen in my life, and not in a good way. I was so goddamn bored. This summer in general has been a really big disappointment movie-wise, outside of Avengers all the way back at the start.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
TDKR felt like the longest movie I've ever seen in my life, and not in a good way. I was so goddamn bored. This summer in general has been a really big disappointment movie-wise, outside of Avengers all the way back at the start.
This is how I felt too, I haven't been this bored with a movie in a very long time.

Razorskin

----- ------

The Avengers was way to shallow for me.

Fei

The direction of the film felt a little fuzzy in the beginning, but I really enjoyed the second half of TDKR. It's hard to rank the three because they feel like very different movies to me.

Socreges

Banned
Last weekend:

Cake Boss said:
guys i went out the bar acrosdth e street an now im in somthing call "funny convenshin\ that has ANMIALS EVERYWHERE THER AMAZING and BEEAUTIFUIL AND WALK ON 2 HAMDS. bUT THE'yr animals......... anmials... so i shouldnt' fel thisway
Cake Boss said:
i thinkt he big beeever is goingto take mee to the DEN. wE HOLD HANDS1 one with nashure. bye bey

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't matter if you hate or like the Kings. You have to respect the organization for donating $10,000 to the Jessica Redfield scholarship that was set up.

Top Bottom