• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Sorry about your girlfriend and eviction dstrdly :(

That's way too much awful crap piled on at once. Look on the bright side! Now you've got all that money to spend on awesome crap for yourself!

Quick

Banned
I'm adding that one to my favourites.

And just to add fuel to a conversation that was on the previous page, Firefox is better then Chrome simply for having a seperate search bar. Bring it or string it Chromehounds!

ibzsfu0U9zF6zC.gif

I'm adding that one to my favourites.

And just to add fuel to a conversation that was on the previous page, Firefox is better then Chrome simply for having a seperate search bar. Bring it or string it Chromehounds!

Having to hit "Tab" every time I open a new tab just to search? Chrome > Firefox.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you replaced each person with nude hockey player pictures it would be the ultimate NBA-Gaf nuclear weapon.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For those of you with Netflix, the 30 for 30 documentary series was just added. One of them is on how Gretzky was trade to the kings. its a great watch.

Almost all the 30 for 30 docs have been absolutely amazing. Only stinker was the Marion Jones one.

And I know I'll probably get spat on by you all but if you get a chance watch the 30 for 30 on Vlade Divac, it was a really sad one. You may enjoy it despite it being about basketball.

Almost all the 30 for 30 docs have been absolutely amazing. Only stinker was the Marion Jones one.

And I know I'll probably get spat on by you all but if you get a chance watch the 30 for 30 on Vlade Divac, it was a really sad one. You may enjoy it despite it being about basketball.

Once Brothers is fuckin fantastic! My personal favorites (Besides Kings Ransom) are the Terry Fox one, Birth of Big Air, Silly Little Game and one that was not a part of the original 30 for 30 - Catching Hell, the one about Steve Bartman. That was my #1.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Once Brothers is fuckin fantastic! My personal favorites (Besides Kings Ransom) are the Terry Fox one, Birth of Big Air, Silly Little Game and one that was not a part of the original 30 for 30 - Catching Hell, the one about Steve Bartman. That was my #1.

I haven't seen the Bartman one yet. The one time TSN was showing it I was in a bar when it was on and there was no volume. :(

Also haters be damned I loved "Jordan rides the bus"

The one about the USFL was my favorite, but I cant remember what it was called.

Top Bottom