• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

FOOTE

9z3ny.jpg
dang

So apparently Rob Zombie is producing a flick about the Broad Street Bullies..

http://networkedblogs.com/AE75V

This was actually announced a while back. I'm ridiculously excited. Can't wait to see who he gets to play Clarkie. I think they should extend the movie a year to include the Flyers/Red Army game or at least use creative license to put it in a year early.

And unfortunately Hextall was probably only a young teen at the time so no awesome goalie brawls...

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i hope there's a dvd extra modern day look at flyers fans circle jerking over the weber offer sheet

Acid08

Banned
Back to the Bay tomorrow, actually pretty excited to get back to life. Exciting times are ahead.

Smoked a Cuban cigar today too, fuck you USA.

BREAKING NEWS: DOAN DECIDES HE WANTS TO LIVE IN NICE CITIES AND PITTSBURGHS

Apparently the list has been narrowed down to the Rangers, Canucks and Penguins. Rangers are reported to have the inside track on Doan and if they agree to the 4 years he wants, they're in.

Nash-Richards-Doan

Christ, that's an abusive and terrifying line.

Apparently the list has been narrowed down to the Rangers, Canucks and Penguins. Rangers are reported to have the inside track on Doan and if they agree to the 4 years he wants, they're in.

Nash-Richards-Doan

Glad that'd be in the east. Fuck that shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Nash-Richards-Doan

NOPENOPENOPE.

I want him to go to the Rangers, if he goes to Vancouver or the Pens, I want them to pay a ridiculous amount and have his production and play completely fall off in a year.

Top Bottom