• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

LOL

Looks like the NHL fronted him exactly what he needed. I have no doubt in my mind there is some shady stuff going on between Jamison and the league right now because there's no way somebody fronted him more than $20 million in the last week with a franchise as poorly supported as this one.

Cannot wait for the stories next summer about how they have no money to run the team and how the franchise is bleeding money.

Worst business decision ever.

I would buy this even if it were a separate game from NHL 13. Especially if you could upload your videos to some leaderboard for all to see.

Leaderboards determined by what percentage of revenues you get your side and how many games worth of suspensions you can hand out without having anything overturned by the AI appeals board (simulated to be Bettman so it's completely random).

lupinko

I just talked to Eric Lindros just now at work, he seemed really nice based on our conversation, I just realized that I didn't ask him if he was going to play in the Winter Classic. >_<

Then again, we may not have a season so it's a moot point. =/

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NHLPA has backup plans for all star games? Yeah, this is looking promising to get a deal done.

I have no faith a deal gets done in time for the Winter Classic which means they'd absolutely have to move the all-star game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I just talked to Eric Lindros just now at work, he seemed really nice based on our conversation, I just realized that I didn't ask him if he was going to play in the Winter Classic. >_<

Then again, we may not have a season so it's a moot point. =/

Dude only played 30 games for the leafs lol

I nearly bought a Lindros jersey the week before he fucked up his wrist.......the store didn't have my size........

But I got a McCabe instead =/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gonna get a Subban jersey for this season, then a Gally one once he plays a full season and doesn't bust / die.

Red_Man

I'm definitely waiting haha, I'll just get it for Christmas instead of paying for it myself. Was between him and Price, but Subban is just too exciting.

If I had a lot of expendable income right now, I'd get a Giroux Jersey, one of my favourite players right now.

I'm definitely waiting haha, I'll just get it for Christmas instead of paying for it myself. Was between him and Price, but Subban is just too exciting.

If I had a lot of expendable income right now, I'd get a Giroux Jersey, one of my favourite players right now.
Giroux ? Get a Huberdeau jersey, then we can be Huber-bros.

Red_Man

Giroux ? Get a Huberdeau jersey, then we can be Huber-bros.

pq3tG.jpg

Maybe if Bealieu reaches his ceiling I'll grab his jersey then we can be Seadog bros.

Socreges

Banned
I just bought and shipped a fake $15 Team Canada jersey that I found in Buttfuck, Nowhere to a friend in Spain. It looks nothing like the real one. Not concerned, though. I could have probably gotten one with a four-leaf clover on it instead and he'd still think it was the real deal.

Damn you Heretic, I had my laptop connected to the main speakers in our house.....good thing I realized what is was and could turn off the volume before anything got out :lol would have been quite awkward for my roommates...

Should have blasted it throughout the whole house for the lulz, and awkward stares you would receive.

Heretic

Damn you Heretic, I had my laptop connected to the main speakers in our house.....good thing I realized what is was and could turn off the volume before anything got out :lol would have been quite awkward for my roommates...
lol! read the link before ever clicking, my man!

Should have blasted it throughout the whole house for the lulz, and awkward stares you would receive.

Do this! Then stare and say "What?"

RC

Banned
What's going on? Feel kinda like cakeboss. As in I'm sorta drunk. Guess I should rant about something or tell you guys how I really feel about hockey-GAF. Lets see, ummm, you guys are sort of all right I guess. But I feel that way about everyone, measured disdain mixed with a little bit of MSG. That makes for one tasty empty conversation. Kinda like this post. Everything's full circle now.

What's going on? Feel kinda like cakeboss. As in I'm sorta drunk. Guess I should rant about something or tell you guys how I really feel about hockey-GAF. Lets see, ummm, you guys are sort of all right I guess. But I feel that way about everyone, measured disdain mixed with a little bit of MSG. That makes for one tasty empty conversation. Kinda like this post. Everything's full circle now.

I've been cakebossing myself all night. a bottle of Founders Franjelic Mountain Brown and and 6 pack of Troegs dreamweaver. GET AT ME!!!!

Top Bottom