• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

- INVENT TIME MACHINE
- GO BACK AND PUNCH BOB MURRAY BEFORE HE TRADES GARDINER
- DIE HAPPY

Gardiner/Fowler/Schultz UGH

but then we would've had no Beauch to provide shutdown levels of awesomeness.

Eh... Now I'm just back to being sour about Schultz.

Heretic

- INVENT TIME MACHINE
- GO BACK AND PUNCH BOB MURRAY BEFORE HE TRADES GARDINER
- DIE HAPPY

Gardiner/Fowler/Schultz UGH

but then we would've had no Beauch to provide shutdown levels of awesomeness.

Eh... Now I'm just back to being sour about Schultz.

We may have lost future stars but we got another in return. This one looks more promising than Gardiner and Schultz.

The Future

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing as absolutely nothing hockey-wise is going on I'll post this here, an OJHL scout and blogger has apparently discovered who the "Hockeyyinsiderr" guy is from twitter. Not sure how many people here are familiar with him, but he has close to 50K followers now, and is from Montreal, and there were times last year I wanted to believe him. Anyway this blogger claims to have traced him with his internet prowess, and he's only suppose to be 17 :lol :lol Shouldn't be much of a shocker after we've seen Manics twitter BS spread on Hfboards. Anyways here's the guys blog post outlining how he found the kid:

http://kyriacou22.blogspot.ca/

What's suppose to be Couturier's ceiling? Just curious, Flyer fans seem to be unanimously high on him, understandably.

Way to high on him. For a bunch of people that are always saying how bad Homer is at his job, they sure never want to trade any of the players he brings in.

Way to high on him. For a bunch of people that are always saying how bad Homer is at his job, they sure never want to trade any of the players he brings in.

75-ish points is probably as high as he's gonna get, but more importantly I expect Selke nods for him in the future.

What's suppose to be Couturier's ceiling? Just curious, Flyer fans seem to be unanimously high on him, understandably.

Completely disagree. I'm fine with moving Schenn and a lot of other guys. I was fine with the Carter deal too. You're right that I would never have moved Richards or Couturier though. Homer knows how to pick those two way centers.

Heretic

Welcome to rock bottom, NHL GAF.
?????????????

476925-the_rock_bottom_john_cena_super.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We need more people for the VS league just as an FYI, you aren't responsible to play a full 82 games, but we'd like to get around half the season played or so.

Top Bottom