• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Osorio

I actually have a legit question for you Osorio, why the fuck did the Devils refuse to give up their pick this year? Any insight on that? Seems so stupid.

No idea. Especially since our forward prospect pool is looking really weak other than Matteau. The one time I met Lou Lamoriello he told me that he doesn't believe in rebuilding years. He thinks the Devils should compete every single year. That's seriously the only thing I can come up with.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Lovely, can't wait for it to be fixed. :/

Of course I'm not seeing any broken link on mine.
Fixed.

In other news, LA Kings Twitter feed being salty-ass bitches still:

mh5Qe.png

Marvie_3

Banned
No idea. Especially since our forward prospect pool is looking really weak other than Matteau. The one time I met Lou Lamoriello he told me that he doesn't believe in rebuilding years. He thinks the Devils should compete every single year. That's seriously the only thing I can come up with.

Maybe he thinks he's Calgary's GM?

Fixed.

In other news, LA Kings Twitter feed being salty-ass bitches still:

mh5Qe.png

Apparently all it takes is one SC to bring out the best in people. Would love to see what their's will say after they get knocked out of the playoffs whenever we have a season next.

Edit: Eh, at least the tag is somewhat stealthy for that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah especially since we really need centers. There's way too many D men in our player pool. Maybe Lou has something up his sleeve. I have no clue.
You need centers you say? Well we have too many, why not welcome back an old friend :D ?

oAQbe.jpg

Red_Man

I bet you Lou would do it for the right price. He loves picking up players nobody wants and getting the most out of them.

Bobby Butler, 50 goals this season.
For the right price? Pretty sure Bergevin would take a beer and pretzel for him at this point. Doesn't matter, I don't even think Gordon Bombay could get more then 10 goals out of him at this point.

Red_Man

All my roommates think I'm trying to bullshit them when I said he was from Alaska, they still don't believe me.

Osorio

All my roommates think I'm trying to bullshit them when I said he was from Alaska, they still don't believe me.

Where the fuck is he from? I vaguely remember when he was drafted the info on the side said first Cuban American in the NHL but his wiki says he's Mexican Colombian American.

Regardless, the jersey was gonna be toast anyway.

Acid08

Banned
Osorio is going for everyone's throat, too funny.

Good thing I can just laugh at all these Least Conference posters arguing. Peace to Buffalo fans though, ya'll are cool.

OnPoint

Which is still just slightly above the chances of the Devils breaking the top 20 in attendance....

:-* Marvie

Hey, be gentile. I've been slamming him with attendance jokes all night so he has to be a little raw by now.

Osorio is going for everyone's throat, too funny.

Good thing I can just laugh at all these Least Conference posters arguing. Peace to Buffalo fans though, ya'll are cool.

<3 you too Acid.

Osorio

Like Daneyko's? Worst player ever to get his number retired.

You should go driving with him on Friday night. I hear it's a good time.

I was thinking of something more important like Eastern Conference Champions banners.

Besides you can't diss a guy that has more Stanley Cup rings alone than your entire franchise.

Red_Man

We need a season so we can get some games with new material to chirp about instead of all this retrospective shit.

Cake Boss

Banned
No damn it Bish, no more. I learned my lesson, my ass is red.

This is why I got this avatar, because you would have to think twice before banning your twin sister.

Top Bottom